Step by Step Graphical Flow Of All In One Medical App
- User Application's Splash Screen with App's Logo will be displayed for 2-3 Seconds. Your logo with your App name will show here.
- Medical Expert Application's Splash Screen with App's Logo will be displayed for 2-3 Seconds. Your logo with your App name will show here.
App Introduction Screen
- User can see the information related to the Application on the Screen.
- With this Screen, the User can flexibly choose the Language as well as currency of their choice. They can proceed for login or register through this Screen.
- Medical Expert can see the information related to the Application on the Screen.
- With this Screen, the Service Medical Expert can choose the Language and Currency of their choice flexibly. They can proceed for login or register through this Screen.
The User can login into the App by using their Mobile number.
The User can also login into the App by using Face ID / Touch ID / Social Media Accounts (Google & Facebook) / Apple Account.
After entering the Phone number, user can either enter the OTP or the alphanumeric password. App Owner will decide and set in Admin Panel Settings of what he wants in his App >> OTP or Password. OTP can be send either using Twilio or Firebase method.
User can enter alphanumeric Password. (If this is set by the Admin).
Touch Id / Face ID Login (For Android Phone Users)
- To activate Smart Login (Finger Print / Face Id), User first need to login/sign up either by mobile number or social media.
- After login, user can enable smart login option from his profile section of application.
- After enabling this option, user will see the Smart Login option in the login screen on his Device. Next time Users will be able to login using Finder ID / Face ID.
- Android Users can login using the Touch ID from their Mobile Phone.
- User will be ask to put finger on sensor.
- Its hassle free and help you to login using Touch Id.
- Note: To activate Smart Login ( Finger Print or Face ID ), User first need to login/sign up either by Mobile Number or Social Media.
Face Id Detection (For iPhone Users)
- In case of iPhone device, user will be ask for Face Detection.
- After successful authorization, user will be taken to main/landing screen.
- Note: To activate Smart Login ( Finger Print or Face ID ), User first need to login/sign up either by Mobile Number or Social Media.
Users can login to the App using Mobile number & Social Media credentials (Facebook or Gmail). There will be multiple steps for registarion.
After entering the Phone number, User will be asked to enter the OTP or password (as set by the App owner).
User can enter his full name in order to register on the App.
User can enter his email address and proceeed ahead. Once User is successfully registered on the App, he can login and use the Apps.
- Here the User is introduced to all the important features present in the App that include My Bookings, Favorite Medical Expert, Wallet, Notifications, etc. to name a few.
- Here the Driver / Delivery Driver / Medical Expert is introduced to some very important features that can help them operate seamlessly as well as smoothly. This includes My Booking, Wallet, My Profile, etc. to name a few.
Book A Medical Service
- Using this section of the App, a User can book Medical Services like General Physicain, Physiotherapist, Nurse, Psychologists, Cardiologist etc
- User can also opt for Video Consultation option and can book Video Consultation of Orthopedic, General Physician, Neurologist, Dietician etc.
- The Major Services that User can book from this section are Pharmacy Delivery, Ambulance, Vet etc..
Component 1 - Book An Appointment
- To book an Appointment, User can select the Services from Book An Appointment/Service like General Physican, Physiotherapist, Nurse, Psychologists etc.
- Here, lets take the example of Doctor on Demand Service.
- All other Services in this Category will work same as Doctor on Demand.
- User can view the list of nearby available Medical Experts / Nurse / Vet / Physiotherapist etc
- They can also navigate their location in the google Map
- Utilizing this feature, Doctors can update the information in relation to the Services offered by them, including its subcategory.
Profile and Booking Summary
- Here in this section, Patients would get a glimpse of the profile of the Doctor they have selected.
- The section also presents Patients with the list of Services provided by that Doctor and thereafter book the service and pay.
View Gallery and Reviews
- The section presents Patient with all the past work of the Doctor in the form of a Gallery and Reviews as well so that they can choose the correct Doctor.
View Booking Summary and Pay
- As soon as Patient books the Service and chooses the mode of payment, they get presented with a Booking Summary containing the details of the Service, the mode of payment selected and the location where service would be delivered.
- Patient needs to choose location where they would require service. They can select from the two options - Location of Patient or Location of Doctor.
- Doctor can choose the location where he would be providing the Services.
- Doctor can opt to provide service at Patient's location or his own location.
- As soon as the Patient has completed these steps, the Job request gets sent thereafter to the Doctor.
- The Doctor now receives the request where they need to offer their services along with the location and thereafter can accept or decline the same as per their choice.
Job Request Accepted
- As soon as Doctor accepts job request, the user gets notified of the same with the message ‘Doctor Has Accepted Request’.
- The Doctor gets presented with the details of the location where they need to provide the services, along with the subcategory of services that need to be provided.
Doctor Arrives at Job Location
- Patient gets notified as soon as Doctor arrives at job location with the message ‘Doctor has arrived at your location’.
- Doctor needs to tap on ‘Arrived at Job Location’as soon as they arrive at the location of the Patient.
- With the arrival of Doctor, the service begins thereafter and the user gets notified of the same with the message reading ‘Doctor has Started Job’.
- The Doctor starts the service now and taps on ‘Job Started’.
- As soon as the Doctor is done with their services, the Patient gets notified of the same with the message reading ‘Doctor has Completed Job’.
- As soon as Doctor is done with their services, they tap on ‘Job Completed’ to notify the app and the Patient thereafter of job completion.
- As soon as the Doctor taps on ‘Job Completed’, thereafter an invoice summary gets presented on the Patient app containing the details of the service and the payment related to the same.
- As soon as the Doctor taps on ‘Job Completed’ thereafter an invoice summary gets generated on their screen containing the payment details, services and the mode of payment chosen by Patient.
Reviews and Ratings
The Review and Rating section present on the app of the Patient and Doctor both help both provide reviews to each other as well as provide rating to each other based on the experience of services.
- This helps the Patient provide unique reviews and rate the Doctor based on the nature of services provided by them.
- Utilizing this feature, the Doctor on completion of their job can provide review and provide rating as well to the user.
Component 2 - Video Consultation
Online Video Consultation
- Users can connect with experts through audio/video calls along with chats to get consultation on various topics like Legal, Telemedicine, Astrology, Teaching and Fitness.
- Here we are taking example of Doctor Video consultation. User can select the Category as Doctor and then the Subcategy as General Physician.
Medical Experts List
- Based on the selected Categories, list of nearby Medical Expert will be displayed.
- User can also see the location of all the Medical Experts in Map view.
Medical Expert Profile details
- User can tap on any Medical Expert from the list and can see his Profile details like the Service he provides, Gallery and Reviews.
- User can provide special instructions (if any) and can book the Medical Expert.
Booking and Payment
- User can proceed to book the Services by choosing the Payment options (Cash / Card or Wallet)
- User can also make payment using the previously saved Card.
- As soon as the user has completed these steps, the Job request gets sent thereafter to the Medical Expert.
- The Medical Expert now receives the request where they need to offer their services along with the location and thereafter can accept or decline the same as per their choice.
Job Request Accepted
- As soon as Medical Expert accepts job request, the user gets notified of the same with the message Medical Expert Has Accepted Request’.
- User can see that Medical Expert has accepted the request.
- Medical Expert can start the Services by tapping on the "Start Video Consulting".
- Medical Expert will get options for the call as "Audio Call" or "Video Call".
- Tapping on Video Call, Medical Expert can start the Video call.
User and Service Medical Expert can connect to each other via Video call.
- After the Video Consultation is over, User can see the Invoice Summary and can make the Payment using Cash, Card or wallet.
- After the Video consultation, Medical Expert can view the Invoice summary and can collect the payment.
COMPONENT 3 - Other Services
- User can see all the nearby available Stores. They can choose any store and can see the available Items.
- User can add the Items / product in the Cart and can buy.
- User can track the entire order from their Application.
Book An Ambulance
- User can book the ambulance from the Application by choosing the type of the Abmulance they want like General Purpose Ambulance, Mobile ICU Ambulance or Basic Life Support Ambulance.
- They can see the rates according to the selected Ambulance type.
- User can see the ambulance available on the Google Map also. They can further choose the payment mode and can request the Ambulance driver.
- For further flow, please check "HOW DOES THE ON DEMAND TAXI SERVICE WORKS section.
Ambulance driver Gets Online and Start Accepting Request
Ambulance driver Sets Availability (Online / Offline) to get Ride Requests.
- Ambulance driver sets availability online and chooses the Vehicle they wish to use.
- Request only get sent to the Ambulance drivers that are online and fall within the nearby vicinity of Patient.
- In case of the Ambulance driver using more than one Ambulance they need to choose the one that they would like to use for offering Request to Patients.
Sending Ambulance Request
- Once the Patient has put in the PickUp and Drop Location and selected the type of Ambulance & Payment option, the App will send out a request to the Ambulance drivers in the nearest vicinity.
- There are 3 algorithms of deciding how to allot Requests to a Ambulance driver:
- Closest First: The Ambulance driver in the closest proximity gets the request first. If they reject, the Request in turn goes to the next and so on and so forth.
- Competitive: Every Ambulance driver in the given radius is given the request, and whoever chooses first gets it.
- FIFO: First In First Out method allots the Request to the Ambulance waiting idle for the longest duration in the given radius of an area
- When a Patient requests for a Ambulance, the App sends out a Request to all the Ambulance driver in the area.
- The Ambulance driver see a screen with all the details and a timer. They must accept or decline the request within the time frame failure of which leads to the request getting automatically declined.
Ambulance Driver Arriving
- Patient here gets a glimpse of the location of the Ambulance driver and thereafter calculate the estimated time of arrival.
- Patient can Call / Message or Share the Request details.
- The Ambulance driver receives a glimpse of the location from where they need to pick the Patient and thereafter calculate the estimated time they would take to arrive there.
- Ambulance driver can Call / Message / Share / Cancel the Request.
Ambulance driver Arrives at Location
- As soon as Ambulance driver arrives at location of Patient, they slide the button to mark as Arrive.
- As soon as Ambulance driver reaches the location, the Patient is notified of the same.
Ambulance service Begins
- As soon as Ambulance service starts, the Ambulance driver slides the button ‘Begin Trip’ to notify the Patient of the Ambulance service getting started.
- The Patient gets notified with the message 'Your Trip Has Started' as soon as their Trip begins.
Ongoing Ambulance service
- The location of the Ambulance will be visible on the Map. There will be SOS button on the App for emergency purpose and change the destination.
- They can also share the location with Family and friends if needed.
Ambulance service Completed
- As soon as Ambulance driver reaches the location, they slides the button 'End Trip’ to notify the end of Trip and Patient gets notified of same.
- Patient gets notified on Trip completion with the message ‘Your Trip has Completed'.
Summary of the Invoice
- Upon completion of the Ambulance service, the App generates an invoice whose summary gets flashed on the screen of the Patient and Ambulance driver both.
- The summary mentions the details of the Ambulance service like fare, discount applied, etc. to name a few.
Free Delivery Promo Codes for Specific Delivery Stores
- App Owner can set the Promo Code for Specific Stores or for all Stores. Free Delivery Promo code can be ON/OFF.
- Having this, the Customer will see that Delivery is Free but in real the Store Pays for it as part of promotion.
Location Wise Banners throughout the System
- App Owner will be able to create Application’s Home Page Banner’s Specific to Target Location. User will see Banner according to the Location Address in User Application Home Page Screen.
Location Wise Push Notifications throughout the System
- App Owner will be able to send Push Notification to all Users of selected Location.
Advanced and detailed Service Search
- With this new Search Services, a User can Search Services based on keywords and wont have to scroll till end of screen while looking for all Services.
USING FIREBASE FOR MOBILE NUMBER VERIFICATION
- Firebase Authentication provides backend Services to authenticate users by verifying their phone number. Using this technology, you can avoid verification of User's Phone Number that uses expensive 3rd party SMS.
- User can enter his phone number and verify.
- An OTP will be sent to user on his number for verification.
Day Wise Separate Timeslots for Stores
- User can see the day wise timeslots for any Store they have selected.
- Stores can manage the day wise timeslots from their Application. Stores can select Weekdays and Weekend for Stores as per your region's culture.
Order Cancellation by Driver
- This feature in application in Store Delivery services.
- A Driver can also cancel the order for any specific reason.
- Driver can choose the reason of the cancellation of Order and then cancel the Order.
Order cancellation by Store
- A Store can view the order placed by the user.
- They can confirm or decline the order as per availability of Items.
- Stores can Decline the order by choosing the appropriate reason like Driver not available, Items out of Stock or any other reason.
OTP Verification to Start the Job
- User need to provide the OTP to the Medical Expert in order to start the Service.
- Medical Expert will then enter the OTP in his Application and start the Service.
Voice Instruction for Delivery Driver
- User can send the Voice instruction for Delivery Driver while placing the order.
- Feature is available in Medicine Delivery App. Customer can leave voice messages instructions for Delivery Drivers.
- Delivery Drivers can then listen to the voice instruction and can follow the delivery process accordingly.
Wallet to Wallet Money Transfer
- Looking for a seamless way to make payments easy for your customers and assist the Medical Experts to receive the money directly in their wallet. Then, the wallet-to-wallet money transfer feature will turn out to be a blessing in disguise for your customers and Medical Experts.
- Through the pre-integrated wallet present, your customers can smoothly make payment through their wallet and have it sent to the Medical Expert wallet especially if they do not have the change for the services that they have booked.
- All that they would need to do is select from the two options present in the wallet to whom they wish to send, the user or Medical Expert and then choose their respective mobile number or email address and then they need to transfer the money from their wallet to the wallet of the Medical Expert.
- This feature will surely be a blessing in disguise for your customers and Medical Experts who may be wary of sharing their card details.
Membership Subscription Plan
- Admin can define the Membership plan for Medical Expert / Drivers / Delivery Drivers like 2 months subscription and 1-week subscription plan.
- Medical Expert / Drivers / Delivery Drivers can subscribe for the Plans and can provide the Services.
- The unique feature that will ensure that no Medical Expert is able to provide their services until they have subscribed to the subscription plans present on the Membership Subscription Plan.
- All that the Medical Expert needs to do is enter their application and then tap on My Subscriptions.
Manage Notification Sounds and Ringtones
Using this unique feature, you the owner of this expansive Medical Expert app can manage the notification sounds and respective ringtones of the store, the Medical Expert and the customers respectively.
The notification sounds may include the request sound for the driver and rider, notification sound for the Medical Expert including the message and notifications, notification sound for the user including the message and notification, for the store including the message and notification and finally, the VOIP based (voice over internet protocol) call.
All these sounds are already present in the solution itself. However, other sounds may be downloaded from the admin panel.
Favorite Driver / Medical Expert
- The User can mark the Driver / Medical Expert as favorite from his App. Also, he can remove the Driver / Medical Expert from the favorite list anytime.
- In the case when you do the Trip /Job with any Medical Expert and you want that Medical Expert again, then mark the Driver / Medical Expert as Favorite.
- This feature allows the system to set the Priority in sending the request to all favorite Drivers / Medical Experts first whoever is marked as favorite by the User.
- This way User gets the chance to book the Trip with any specific Driver.
- Once the Trip is completed the User will be prompted to rate the Trip and provide the feedback.
- Apart from this, the User will get the option to mark the Driver as a favorite so that next time they got the chance to do the Trip again with them.
Mark Store as Favourite
- So, your customer wants delivery from their favourite store? Don’t worry! With the Mark Store as Favourite feature present on the app of your customer, they can order the items from the stores they feel is the best by simply marking it as a favourite.
- This feature will make sure that your customers are always happy when they wish to enjoy items from the store whose delivery they may have liked in the past.
Toll Calculation for USA (Using 3rd party Toll API)
- The app will automatically calculate the Toll that may be charged on the Route. This amount is added to the total bill in the Invoice. This feature is exclusive for specific countries only.
Set Destination Later Feature
- When the User wants to make a booking for a later time, they can Click on the "Enter Destination Later option".
- Using this feature your Rider can put in the destination of their trip even after the trip has begun.
- The User can Update and Edit their profile whenever they like.
- The Medical Expert can update and edit their profile whenever they need to.
- The User and the Medical Expert will both have an in App wallet.
- This wallet can be recharged or topped up whenever they want.
- Users can pay for the Job using Wallet.
manage Vehicles & services
- Medical Expert can manage his Services, Vehicle, Rates from here.
- They can active/deactivate the Services.
- The Medical Experts will be able to upload all the documents that are required, such as Experience certificate. from this panel on the app.
- Medical Expert can manage his Image gallery and can upload the images to showcase to the customers.
- Users & Medical Expert can manage their Credit Card information through this screen. The card detail is NOT stored in the APP or in the App's database. It's stored in the safe vault of the Payment Gateway Company. We just call the card using token and the secure transaction happens on the uber clone App.
- Users and Medical Expert can top up their wallet too.
Multiple credit card management
- User will have facility to add / save multiple cards in the App.
- They can make payment from any Card and can delete if needed.
- User can view all his Past and also upcoming Bookings.
- Upon tapping on the list, the detail and invoice of past booking can be viewed.
- Medical Expert can view all his past and also upcoming Bookings.
- Upon taping on date on calendar, Medical Expert will be able to view summary of that day including Total earnings, Average Ratings, Completed Jobs. And can then tap on any Booking to view it's detail and invoice.
- The Waybill for the Driver will be displayed here with all the necessary details.
Heat View Of the Driver / Delivery Driver / Medical Expert App
- Medical Experts will be able to view the Heat Map and identify the areas that are generating maximum requests. This can be helpful so that they too can reach that area in order to pick up more rides or Deliveries.
- User can view list of Notifications added by the Administrator of the App.
- The App allows the Users as well as the Medical Experts to list up to 5 emergency contacts who can be reached through an alert instantly.
- App Owner will be able to create Promo code Specific to Target Location. Only Users belongs to that location can use that promo code.
- This section offers users with a coupon that they can apply for the next service that they book and empowers them to choose from any one of them.
- The User as well as the Medical Expert will be able to provide feedback about their experience with each other. They can give a star rating or write a review.
Invite Friends & Manage Bank Detail
- Medical Expert can upload their bank details from this panel on the App.
- Users and Medical Experts will also be allowed to invite friends to download and start using the Application.
- The Medical Experts will be able to monitor how much earnings they have made over a stipulated time duration.
Other Information Screens
- Showcase your offers and promotions on the Home screen of the App. When the users open the App, they can see your advertisement.
- You can keep advertisement, promotional content and any kind of information that you want to highlight about the App right here.
Facebook & Google Ads integration
- Using this feature, the site owner can put the Facebook advertisements in the apps and generate revenue from it.
- Using this feature, the site owner can put the Google Ads in the apps and generate revenue from it.
Contact Us & Help
- Users and Drivers can contact App Administrator through the Contact Us Page.
- They can also check the FAQ's for detail.