Step by Step Graphical Flow
- The application of the Patient with the logo of the app would get displayed for about 2 to 3 seconds.
- The logo of the business will show here.
- The Doctor’s Application Splash Screen containing the logo of the app would get displayed for 2 to 3 seconds.
- The logo of the business will show here.
- The Medical Services App having more than 1 language and more than 1 currency will allow the Patient to use the app in the language of their choice and pay in their local currency as well along with the option for Login and Register.
- The Medical Services App having more than one language and more than one currency will allow the doctor to operate the app in the language of their choice by selecting the language from the dropdown menu and pay in their local currency by selecting from the dropdown menu.
- This Introduction Screen also allows the Medical Expert to login or register on to the app.
Login & Registration
- Patient can login via their Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+ social media profiles.
- In case the Patient forgets their password, they can retrieve and recover the same by simply tapping on the Forgot Password Button.
- The Patient can also register into the app by simply entering their full name, email , create a password and mobile
- Medical Expert can login via their Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+ IDs.
- The Medical Expert can also create an account for themselves by simply entering their name, mobile number and email address.
- Patient and Medical Expert would have to verify their mobile number via an OTP received by SMS.
- Patient and Medical Expert would also need to verify their email address via a code that they receive on the email. This step is followed so as to avoid fake registrations of any kind or spam.
- The Application Menu is an easy way for the Patient on a whole to access all the features of the app and view through its operation and functioning.
- The Application Menu allows the Medical Expert to manage the services that they offer, their Profile, Documents, Availability, Gallery, Bookings, etc, all just through this simple Application Menu.
Choose the Service You Need
The Patient can choose the Service they need right now from the categories that are listed here.
- The Patient can choose the Services that they require from the Medical Services app like Ambulance on demand, Doctors, Pharmacy Delivery, Blood Delivery, Nurse, Vet etc.
- They can also view their past bookings and wallet through this section.
How Does Ambulance Service Section Works?
Book an Ambulance
- Patient needs to add their location first so as to get connected with the nearest Ambulance service providers.
- Upon completing this step, they need to select the Ambulance they require and choose the mode of payment for the same.
- Ambulance Driver receives request upon setting their availability as online.
- Ambulance Driver can selects the Ambulance Type they operate.
Request will sent to nearby Ambulance Driver.
Ambulance Driver now needs to accept the request within the time given in timer.
The request is time bound and thus if the request does not get accepted within the timeslot of the timer, the request gets automatically sent to the next Ambulance Driver.
- As soon as Ambulance Driver accepts request Patient receives the details of the Ambulance Driver.
- The Patient can remain connected with the Ambulance Driver via calls and messages.
- The Driver receives the location of the Patient.
- The Driver remains connected via calls and messages till they arrive.
Internal Chat between Patient and Ambulance Driver
The Ambulance Driver and Patient will be able to communicate with each via the in-app chat feature as soon as the Ambulance Driver accepts the request of the Patient. However, it is important to note that the chat would only be possible until the beginning of the job.
VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) or Call Masking
This section allows the Ambulance Driver and the Patient to remain connected with each other via internet calls. This feature prevents the private numbers of both, the Ambulance Driver as well as the Patient from getting revealed to each other. In sure it maintains the security of both.
- Upon the arrival of the Ambulance, the Patient gets notified with ‘Ambulance has arrived at your location.’
- Upon the arrival, the Driver confirms their arrival at the location of the Patient by selecting from the options Yes or No.
- Upon the Driver arriving and beginning the Ambulance service, the Patient in turn gets notified with ‘Your Service Has Begun’.
- The Ambulance Driver begins their service and tracks the location of the hospital where the Patient needs to be dropped and upon reaching slides to confirm the end of the Service.
- Upon the completion, the Patient is updated about their arrival with ‘Your Service is completed’.
- Upon reaching the nearest hospital that the Patient had selected as their drop location, the Ambulance Drivers slides on ‘End’ to confirm the end of the Service and the arrival of the Patient at the nearest hospital.
- Upon the end of Service and the arrival of Patient at hospital, the invoice gets shared with them.
- The summary contains the details of the Service provide including its fare, date, discount applied (if any) , fare details and review in order to provide feedback.
- With the end of the Service and the Ambulance Driver tapping and sliding to confirm the end of Service an invoice gets generated.
- The invoice contains the total fare, payment type chosen by user. In case of cash, the Ambulance Driver collects the same from the user. The summary also contains the base fare, distance, time, tax and subtotal of the entire Service provided.
How does Pharmacy Delivery Section Works?
List of Pharmacy On Demand Stores
This section will enable the user to choose the Medical Store of their choice from a list of all the nearest stores that have been registered on the Medical Services App.
Placing an Order
This section enables the user to take a glance through the different Stores available on the app and choose the medicine of their choice.
This section allows the Pharmaceutical Store to set their availability upon sliding on the online tab. Upon setting the availability as online, the Store starts receiving Medicine Orders.
Delivery Driver App:
This section allows the Driver to set their availability as online in order to start picking and dropping orders. They need to simply slide the radio button to online so as to make their availability known to the stores.
User Flow of Ordering the Medicine
User can choose any Store and see its details.
This screen allows the user to search the Medicine that they are looking for.
User can view Medicine details and can choose the available options in order to add it in cart.
There are some Medicines that require Prescription. Once those Medicines will be added in the cart, User will have to upload the Prescription for the same.
This screen allows the user to choose the Prescription from previously uploaded Prescriptions or he can upload the new Prescription.
User can edit / change the prescription once it is uploaded.
This screen empowers the user to modify and add or remove medicines that placed in the cart.
The Checkout Screen will allow the user to checkout from the cart and confirm the purchase of the same.Here User can select the "Deliver to your doors" or "Take away" options.
Choose Payment Method (Cash/Card)
This final section will allow the user to choose from different payment modes, namely, cash, card or the pre-integrated wallet.
After Order Gets Placed
The user is notified about their medicine orders getting placed and would be delivered shortly. It also offers them the option to track the order and its status.
Upon the order getting placed, the pharmacy store immediately displays a screen containing the order details and gets presented in the New Order Section.
How Does The Blood Delivery Section Work?
List of Blood Bank On Demand
The user will be able to choose from all the nearby blood banks registered on the On Demand Medical Services App.
Placing an Order
This is the section enabling and allowing the users to place an order for blood from the blood bank of their choice and take a glance through the blood banks that appear online.
This section allows the blood bank to set their availability as online by sliding on the Online tab and start accepting orders.
Delivery Driver App:
This section enables the Driver to set their availability as online to confirm their availability to start accepting orders.
User Flow of Ordering the Blood
The menu screen presents the user with a list of all the nearby blood banks.
Search Blood Type
This section presents the user with a list of all the blood requirements that they may have upon their tapping on the Search Button,
Add to Basket
This section enables the user to add the blood selected by them to the basket.
This section allows the user to modify and update the blood requirements that have been selected by them and thereby been added to the cart.
This section enables the user to tap on the checkout tab and confirm their purchase of the blood.
Choose Payment Method (Cash/Card)
This final step allows the user to select from the three modes of wallet, cash and card and choose the mode of payment that they would be using for purchasing the blood.
After Order Gets Placed
The user gets notified of their order getting placed and would be delivered shortly. It allows them to track the order and know its status.
Upon the placing of the order by the user, the blood bank gets a screen shown which contains the details of the order and gets presented in the New Order Section.
HOW DOES THE DOCTOR / NURSE / VET etc. SECTION WORK?
Patient will choose the services they need from the categories listed here.(Eg. Doctor)
- After choosing the option as "Doctor, User can see the futher Categories.
Book A Doctor / Nurse / Medical Expert
View the Nearby Medical Practitioners.
- The section displays the list of Medical Experts along with their rating and distance.
- The section also presents the user with a map view of the Doctors or Medical Practitioners.
Manage Services and Personal Documents from the On Demand Medical Services App for Medical Practitioners
- This section allows the different medical practitioners to update the details of their services and their respective documents right through the medium of an app.
Select the Best Medical Expert (For Patient)
- Upon the user finding the Medical Expert of their choice, they select them and choose the service or services that they require from the medical practitioner and add special instructions for the medical services that they need.
View Gallery and Reviews
- This section presents the user with a past review of the Medical Expert selected by them.
- The View Gallery and Reviews Section also presents the Patient with a gallery containing the photographs and snapshots of all their previous work in order to ascertain trust in them.
Provide Your Location and Make the Payment
- This section allows the user to select the location where they require they Medical Services.
- The Patient can choose from the following two payment methods, namely, cash and card.
- This section allows the Patient to choose the location where they would want to receive the medical services and select, i.e., location of user or location of Medical Expert.
- This section allows the doctor to edit the details of their work location including the work radius and manage the same.
A request will be sent to selected nearby Doctor.
Selected Doctor/ Medical Experts will receive request from Patient and can either Accept or Reject the request.
Job request accepted
- As soon as Doctor accepts the request for the Medical Service of the Patient, the Patient receives a notification with ‘Booking Request Accepted.
- The Patient can track the status of the Doctor through this section.
- The doctor receives the details of the location where they need to provide the medical services on demand to the Patient.
- The doctor can view details of the user and their requested services etc and cancel their job from this section.
Medical Expert reaches the Job location
- Upon the doctor reaching the location of Patient a notification gets sent to them ‘Medical Expert Has Arrived’.
- The doctor reaches the location of the user and confirms their arrival upon tapping on Yes when asked if they have arrived at the work location.
- The Patient gets notified that the Medical Expert has began his services.
- The Doctor slides on ‘Begin Job’ to begin their services and can track the progress of their job.
- Upon doing this step, an Invoice Summery containing the details of the job along with the mode of payment chosen by the Patient gets displayed there.
- As soon as the Medical Expert completes their service, they slide towards the right on the End Tab to confirm the end of the job and can add additional charges if any.
- Upon the completion of the on demand Medical Services an Invoice Summary gets shared with the user containing the details of the Medical Service.
- This Section also allows the Patient to share their reviews for the Medical Expert.
- Upon the Doctor tapping on the End Job to confirm the end of their job an invoice gets generated on their screen.
- The invoice summary contains the details of the service along with the payment type chosen by user and the breakdown of the fare.
Reviews and Ratings
- With this option, the Patient can schedule their appointment with the Medical Expert for a later date.
- Patient needs to choose the time and day and then tap on ‘Continue’ to confirm the booking.
- The Medical Expert can schedule their availability with this feature.
- They can select the days they are available to work and the timeslot as well at the same time to make their availability known to the Patient.
This section helps the service provider manage their availability.
- This section helps Medical Expert to manage availability by selecting the timeslot and the days they are available to offer their services to the customers.
- The Manage Gallery Section allows the Medical Expert to update the photographs that they have added to the gallery. In other words, they can add, edit or delete photographs to show the Patients all their past work.
- The user can pay via card through this section.
- User needs to add their card details that include their card number, expiration date of card as well as their CVC number.
- With this feature, the Patient can pay via the in-app wallets without having to take the pain of entering their card details or feeling at bay when falling short of cash.
- The Patient needs to simply add money into their wallet and start availing the medical services by the Medical Experts.
User bank detail
- With this section, the user can add the details of their bank in order to save the same in the on demand medical services app. The Patient needs to simply add the payment email address, the name of the bank account holder, the account number, bank location, bank name and BIC/SWIFT/IFSC Code and tap on the Submit Button to save the details.
Emergency / Panic Button
- This feature enables the user to add up to 5 contacts which may include their close family members or friends as their emergency contacts to ensure their safety and in case of any emergency let them know about the same.
- With this feature, the Medical Expert can add up to 5 contacts as emergency contacts and let them know about their whereabouts if in cause they are caught in a situation where they need help.
- The Medical Expert can add up to 5 contacts as emergency contacts through this section.
User and Medical Expert Feedback
- Upon the completion of the services and collection of payment, both, the Medical Expert as well as the user can provide a feedback to each other based on the experience of the services and provide them with ratings as well where 5 stars means excellent and 1 means poor service.
- The Statistics feature allows the Medical Expert to view their daily earnings as well as their tasks in a graphical or statistical format.
- The Invite Friends feature allows both the Patient and the Medical Expert to invite their friends and earn a credit into the wallet once the referred friend completes the first booking. All that they need to do is tap on ‘Invite Friends’ which in turn would present them with a shareable link which they can share via different social media handles and thereby share it with them and with a successful booking from the referred family member or friend, they earn a credit into their wallet.
Notifications and Newsfeed
- This section allows the Patient using the on demand medical services app to view the notifications and the respective newsfeeds that are relevant to them. These newsfeeds are customized as per the searches of the Patients and the bookings they make.
- App Owner will be able to create Promo code Specific to Target Location. Only Users belongs to that location can use that promo code.
- With this feature, the Patient can apply a promo code for their booking and avail a discount thereby not pay the full cost for the booking of the Medical Expert.
EDIT PROFILE & Invite Friends
- With this feature, the Patient can update the details present in their profile which includes their first & last name, their email, phone number, language as well as currency.
- With this feature, the Medical Expert can update the details present in their profile which includes their first and last name, their email and password, their mobile number as well as currency and language.
Contact us & help
- With this section both the Patient and the Medical Expert can contact the app owner and receive their support for any query that they may have in regards to the on demand medical service app.
- All that they need to do is write the reason to contact along with their query and tap on send query button and receive the support they require.
- With this section user can get acquainted with the details of all the terms and conditions related to the on demand medical service app.
- The Medical Expert and the Patient both get enlightened with the details about the operation of this app, the definition of the different services, etc.
Restricting Provider's Fraud through the System
- This feature allow Delivery Driver / Driver to mark the delivery / ride status as “Arrived” unless he is in X Meters/Feet distance from the User’s Pickup location.
- Delivery Driver / Driver will see the message on the screen as “The Trip / Delivery cannot be started as you are still far from the pickup location requested by the User.”
One Store under several categories
- Using this feature, App owner can show each Store in more than 1 Categories like in Blood Delivery and Pharmacy delivery both.
Free Delivery Promo Codes for Specific Delivery Stores
- App Owner can set the Promo Code for Specific Stores or for all Stores. Free Delivery Promo code can be ON/OFF.
- Having this, the Customer will see that Delivery is Free but in real the Store Pays for it as part of promotion.
Location Wise Banners throughout the System
- App Owner will be able to create Application’s Home Page Banner’s Specific to Target Location. User will see Banner according to the Location Address in User Application Home Page Screen.
Location Wise Push Notifications throughout the System
- App Owner will be able to send Push Notification to all Users of selected Location.
Detailed Service Search in Service Provider Components
- With this new Search Services, a User can Search Services based on keywords and wont have to scroll till end of screen while looking for all Services.
Using Firebase For Mobile Number Verification through the System
- Firebase Authentication provides backend Services to authenticate users by verifying their phone number. Using this technology, you can avoid verification of User's Phone Number that uses expensive 3rd party SMS.
- User can enter his phone number and verify.
- An OTP will be sent to user on his number for verification.
SKU Code For Store Delivery Items
- SKU code is added to help Stores to identify a specific item when order is received.
- Stores would be able to see all the Orders with SKU of Item.
Day Wise Separate Timeslots for Stores
- User can see the day wise timeslots for any Store they have selected.
- Stores can manage the day wise timeslots from their Application. Stores can select Weekdays and Weekend for Stores as per your region's culture.
Order Cancellation by Driver and Store
- This feature in application in Store Delivery services.
- A Driver can also cancel the order for any specific reason.
- Driver can choose the reason of the cancellation of Order and then cancel the Order.
Order cancellation by Medical Store
- A Store can view the order placed by the user.
- They can confirm or decline the order as per availability of Items.
- Stores can Decline the order by choosing the appropriate reason like Delivery Driver not available, Items out of Stock or any other reason.
Medical Safety Verification
- Store Owner can upload pictures of their Stores to let customers know about how they follow best safety and cleanliness processes in their premises.
- User on the other side can see the photos in store detail screen.
- - Medical Store can upload the images that would showcase the safety guidelines that they follow.
- - They can add / edit / delete the photos anytime.
Voice Instruction for Delivery Driver
- User can send the Voice instruction for Delivery Driver while placing the order.
- Delivery Drivers can then listen to the voice instruction and can follow the delivery process accordingly.
Graphical Status of Delivery in App Notification
- This feature shows status of Medicines Delivery to Customer via Graphical Icons as in App Notifications.
Membership Subscription Plan
- Admin can define the Membership plan for Drivers like 2 months subscription and 1-week subscription plan.
- Drivers can subscribe for the Plans and can provide the Services.
- The unique feature that will ensure that no service provider is able to provide their services until they have subscribed to the subscription plans present on the Membership Subscription Plan.
- List of Safety Measures that Customer and Driver must follow during this Covid Era will be displayed at booking of each Delivery.