The scripts designed by V3CUBE are 100% scalable and can be customized according to individual needs and requirements.
Handyman App Like UberDoing All The Jobs That You Hate Or Have No Time For
Uber For Handyman Services is an Amazing App that allows your Customer to Hire Carpenters, Electricians, Plumbers, Painters, Home Cleaners, Sanitizing and Disinfecting Experts.
Do you Know Why this On Demand Handyman App is the First Choice of Smart Entrepreneurs like you? Because it is One Profit-Making Machine even amidst this Ongoing Pandemic! All thanks to its Covid-19 Specific Safety Features!
Hang On! The Best Feature of this App is Service Bidding. Here, your Customers can Virtually Negotiate Service Charges Directly with the Handymen. And Did you even Think of this Futuristic Feature that Empowers your Customer to Video Call Doctors, Tutors, Lawyers, Yoga Trainers, etc?
Contact V3Cube Right This Second and Go Live your very-own White-Labeled Handyman Services App in Less Than a Weeks’ Time!What is SuperX SP Apps? Short Intro Video PricingBuy Now
What we Offer in On Demand Handyman App
Handyman app like Uber is based on our top selling Taxi Apps which are pre-approved by the Google Play Stores and Apple Stores. The Main Website, Handyman & Client Web panel's are 100% responsive, which will show up on all personal digital assistants such as iPhones, iPads, all types of Smart Phones, tablets and PC Browsers.
The Whole package is loaded with the following incredible sub systems and apps enabling the site owner to manage the system perfectly.
Uber for handyman is all that your customer needs!
Have a look at the seamless operation of the on demand service app on the app of the user as well as the app of the service provider in order to understand the procedure for the user to receive a comfortable on demand service experience in their desired location along with allow the service provider to provide seamless services to the user and earn through the services offered by them.
- With successful login to the on demand service app through Facebook or Gmail or with basic details like name, mobile number and email address, the user gets the list of services.
- User then selects the Type of Services they want like On Demand Services, Video Consultation or Service Bidding.
- User taps on the service they require and gets presented with their subcategory and chooses one or multiple subcategories for the service selected by them.
- User gets a list of nearby service providers and their distance and selects the service provider of their choice and gets a list of all the services that are offered by them.
- User selects the service/services that they require from the service provider and taps on checkout to get the booking details for the service/services booked by them.
- User receives booking details containing the details of the service/services and their respective cost and selects the preferred mode of payment - cash or card and location where they need service.
- Service Provider receives job request upon setting availability as online, accepts the request and slides on ‘Job Request Accepted’. On acceptance, service provider receives details of the job along with the location where the service needs to be rendered.
- Upon acceptance by service provider, user gets notified with ‘Service Provider Accepted Request’ and both, the user as well as the service provider remains connected through internet calls and text chats.
- In case of Video Consultation, User and Service Provider can Video call and discuss.
- In case of Service Bidding, User and Service Provider can make counter offer / Bid for the Services.
- In Case of Services on Demand, Service Provider arrives at the location and tap on ‘Arrived at Job Location’ and user gets notified with ‘Service Provider Arrived’ to help them understand the arrival of the service provider.
- Service Provider begins job and taps on ‘Job Started’ to notify the user with the starting of the service which in turn gets displayed on the app of the user with ‘Service Begun’.
- Upon completion the service provider taps on ‘Job Completed’ and user gets notified with ‘Service Provider Completed Service’. On job completion an invoice summary gets auto generated on the app of the service provider which also gets shared with the user.
- The invoice summary contains the details of the service/services offered by the service provider along with the location and the mode of payment selected by use.
- The user pays for the service in case they chose the ‘Pay By Cash’ as mode of payment and then provides a review to the service provider which also gets done by the service provider for the user.