Soothe Clone - Mobile Massage App Script
Just a few taps on the smart phone can enable your customers to get the perfect massage right at the comfort of their own homes. Our team has developed this mobile massage app like Soothe with careful consideration so that it works flawlessly on all personal digital assistants such as iPhones, iPads, all types of Smart Phones, tablets and PC Browsers.
- Massage Therapist Website
- User/Client iOS App
- User/Client Android App
- User/Client Web Panel
- Massage Therapist iOS App
- Massage Therapist Android App
- Massage Therapist Web Panel
- Massage Therapist Company Web Panel (Manage Massage Therapists, Jobs, Payments etc.)
- Admin Web Panel to manage the overall working of the App i.e. Payments, Commission, Rates, Massage Therapists, Users/Clients, etc.
100% Massage Booking Growth Learn from Satisfied Clients
Our client Mr. Hammer from Phuket, Thailand came up with the on demand massage therapist app requirement for us. Our team understood his business requirements and worked dedicatedly to develop an efficient on demand massage app like Uber suiting their business needs. Our Uber for Massage Therapist app helped Mr. Hammer to gain control over his business activity, enabling to scale up his business 100% in Phuket. He is very happy with our team and project manager and looks forward to sharing future app projects with us.
Explore the Step-by-Step Massage On-Demand App FlowSee How It Works
- Today’s hectic lifestyle demands a little rejuvenation and a little relaxation. This in turn makes it necessary to adopt a massage on demand app so that not only the users get a flawless massage service in the comfort of their place of work, their house but also your massage therapists can earn along the way and build a name for themselves.
- Talking about the operation of this unique app, the user as well as the massage therapist first logs in to the app with a single tap with their, Google+ or Facebook IDs or by creating an account with their name, mobile number and email address.
- As soon as the user completes the login, they are presented with a list of all the nearby massage therapists along with their past ratings and location.
- Upon tapping the massage therapist of their choice, the user gets presented with a list of all their services, their ratings and the gallery of their previous work.
- User now taps the massage/massages they require from the massage therapist. User can book multiple massage services from one single massage therapist.
- As soon as the user completes this step, they are presented with a booking summary containing the details of their booking.
- User now taps on the location where they want the massage service to be provided, i.e., their location or location of massage therapist along with the mode of payment, i.e. cash, card or wallet.
- As soon as the user books the massage service, the request for the same gets sent to the massage therapist app as soon as they set their availability as online. The massage therapist needs to accept the request within the time set by the timer.
- As soon as massage therapist accepts the request they tap on ‘Booking Accepted’ and the user gets notified with ‘Massage Therapist Accepted Request’ and is ‘Out for Service’.
- User & Massage Therapist remain connected till the arrival of the massage therapist via internal text chat or calls over the internet.
- Upon the arrival of the massage therapist, the massage therapist taps on ‘Arrived at Service Location’ to confirm their arrival.
- The user gets notified with ‘Massage Therapist Arrived’ and then the massage therapist begins their massage on demand service.
- The massage therapist begins the massage service and begins a timer to track the progress of the massage therapy. The user can also track the progress of the massage therapy.
- The massage therapist takes a photograph of the massage therapy service being offered by them in order to give the other users knowledge about the massage services offered by them.
- Upon the completion, the massage therapist slides on ‘End Job’ to confirm the end of the massage therapy and the user gets notified with ‘Massage Therapy Completed’.
- Massage Therapist takes a photograph of the after massage look of the user in order to upload the same to their gallery.
- Upon the massage therapist completing their service, an invoice summary gets generated on their screen containing the details of the massage therapy along with the mode of payment chosen by the user.
- The user also gets the details of the invoice via a mail and makes the payment to the massage therapist via the mode of payment chosen by them during the time of booking.
- As soon as the payment process is completed, the user and massage therapist provide a review for each other and rate each other based on the experience of the massage on demand services.
Glimpse of Our Uber for Massage Therapist AppEasy & Quick Work Flow To Book Massage Appointment
Watch This Video to Trust theGenuineness of Our Work
Meet Adam who wants to build his very own successful massage on demand service kingdom. Watch this video to see the reasons leading him to choose us as his ‘Developers for Life’.
Free Features of Our Massage on Demand AppThat Others Charge For
Essential Features OfZeel clone Massage on Demand System
Web Panel's Included
How Much Does Uber ForMassage App Cost?
There is no “one size fit rule” when it comes to developing Uber for Massage Therapist App. A lot of factors determine – Interface design, App technology used, Customized features, App platform, Location, etc.A white label app on-demand massage therapists solution is a ready-to-go pre-developed, pre-tested app solution that in a little time can customize to your requirements. This means you will be paying only for the features that you wish to integrate within the app and leave the rest over to us. Select the package, customize the features and you are all set to launch your ondemand massage business in as quick a 7 days.