Step by Step Graphical Flow Of Massage on Demand Apps
- The splash screen for the User’s Application would show your logo as well as name. The screen of the same would hold for 2 to 3 seconds.
- The splash screen for the Massage Therapist’s Application would show your logo as well as name. The screen of the same would hold for 2 to 3 seconds.
Massage Therapist App
- With this Screen, the User can flexibly choose the Language as well as currency of their choice. They can also login or register through this Screen.
- With this Screen, the Massage Therapist can choose the Language and Currency of their choice flexibly. They can also login or register through this Screen.
Login & Registration
- The User of the Massage on Demand App gets the feasibility to register via their email address and their social media handles like Facebook, Linked In and Google.
- It also offers the users a ‘Forgot Password’ Option in case the User forgets their password and wishes to retrieve the same.
- It enables the User to update other details in case they are registering as new user like their name, their phone number, etc, to name a few.
- The app will provide the Massage Therapist with the ability to login through their email address and social media handles like Facebook, Linked In or Google to name a few.
- The Massage Therapist can also register as a New User by entering important details like name, phone number, etc.
- In case the Massage Therapist forgets password, they can retrieve the same using the ‘Forgot Password’ tab.
Application Menu / Profile
- This section provides the User quick and easy access to the functionalities of the App and also take a look at their profile picture, wallet balance, settings, etc, to name a few.
- The Massage Therapist will get the feasibility to manage their services along with their availability, bank details, documents etc, through the Massage Therapist On-Demand App efficiently as well as easily. The Massage Therapist would also be able to take a look through their wallet balance along with the settings icon.
Verification screen (Mobile & Email Verification)
- Users & Massage Therapists will need to verify their Mobile Number via OTP received via SMS.
- And also verify the email account via Code sent to user's email account. This step is set to avoid fake registrations & spammings.
CHOOSE THE SERVICE YOU Want
User can choose the services they need from the categories listed on the Massage on Demand App.
- From the list of all the different services that are offered on the App, the User needs to select the services that they require, like Deep Tissue Massage, Thai Massage etc.
- The Admin gets the freedom to set the particulars for the different categories as well as subcategories.
Massage Therapist gets online, sets their availability as online and starts accepting requests they receive from the User.
- Massage Therapist would need to slide the button to set their availability as Online on the Massage on Demand App so as to start receiving Job Requests. Upon getting online, the system would be empowered thus to send Job Requests to the Massage Therapist that are made by the User thus enabling the Massage Therapist to accept the same.
- The Massage Therapist would be shown all their pending and upcoming tasks on this screen and would enable them to set a radius for their work area range.
book a Massage Therapist
View Nearby/Available Massage Therapists
- Based on the selected categories of services chosen by the User, all the Massage Therapists that offer the selected services falling within the preset radius would be shown in the Map and List View respectively.
- User can choose any Massage Therapist from the options provided to have a look through their detailed profile and send them a Job Request.
Manage Services from the Application for the Massage Therapist.
- This feature enables the Massage Therapist to manage the services offered by them.
Check Therapist Profile - Select the Best Massage Therapist (For Users)
- This feature presents the Users with the best Massage Therapists along with the respective Services they offer and galleries containing all their work and past reviews they received for the same thus empowering them to select the service/services from the Massage Therapist, add special instructions (if any) for the Massage Therapist and know the service charges for the same.
View Gallery and Reviews
- With this feature, the User can take a glance through the images uploaded in the gallery of the Massage Therapist along with take a look through the Reviews of the Massage Therapist selected by them.
Provide Your Location and Make Payment (For Users)
- With this feature, User would need to provide their current location and choose their preferred mode of payments from options like cash, card or wallet along with apply a promo code if any.
- User can choose the option whether he wants the Massage at his location or Masseur's location only if the Massage Therapist opt to go to User's place.
- Massage Therapist can choose the option to work at any location.
- Once the Book Now tab is tapped by User, the request would get sent to the selected Massage Therapist
- The selected Massage Therapist would receive a notification on their mobile with the Countdown Screen and get the option to Accept/Decline the incoming job request along with take a look through the details of the job before accepting the request.
Job Request Accepted
- As soon as the Massage Therapist accepts the Job Request received from User, it automatically gets added to their ‘Ongoing Jobs’ List
- The User can monitor the status of the ongoing job.
- The Massage Therapist would get the facility to track the Job Location on the Map.
- The Massage Therapist also gets the freedom to cancel the job or call or text the User at any point along with get access to special instructions if any made by user.
Internal Chat between User and Massage Therapist
The Massage Therapist and User can communicate with each other through chat once the Massage Therapist accepts job request. This chat however is only possible till the time the job starts.
VOIP based Call masking
This feature eliminates the need altogether for either the Massage Therapist or the User to make their private numbers public to each other. They simply need to place a call over the internet and stay connected with each other.
Massage Therapist Reaches Job Location
- The Massage Therapist will tap on the ‘Arrived’ tab upon arriving at the Job and use the Slide Button to start the job once they are ready to begin the services.
- The User would receive a notification on their App stating that the Massage Therapist has reached their location to provide the services to them.
- The User would receive a notification on their App that the job has begun and is in progress.
- The Massage Therapist can track the progress of their respective job or task.
- An in-app notification would get flashed on the screen of the User in order to help them understand that their services have gotten completed.
- Once the job gets completed, the Massage Therapist would use the Slide Tab to mark the end of job and in case there are any Additional Charges, the Massage Therapist would be able to add the same.
- As soon as task gets completed, the invoice summary would get displayed on the screen of the User.
- As soon as Massage Therapist taps the ‘Collect Payment’ tab, the money would automatically get deducted from the user’s card and in case of the User choosing Cash Payment, they would hand over the Cash to the Massage Therapist.
- As soon as the task gets completed, the invoice summary would automatically get displayed on the screen of the Massage Therapist.
- The Massage Therapist taps on the Collect Payment tab to collect the payment from User.
Face Mask Verification
- Massage Therapist needs to upload his Selfie every time he starts a Job. This is to make sure that he is wearing a mask.
- User can cancel a Job by selecting the appropriate reason and if Massage Therapist hasn't followed Covid-19 Safety Measures.
- Massage Therapist can cancel a Job by selecting the appropriate reason and if User hasn't followed Covid-19 Safety Rules.
- List of Safety Measures that User and Massage Therapist must follow during this Covid Era will be displayed at booking of each Service.
Safety Reviews & Ratings
- User can provide the ‘Safety Ratings’ based on Covid-19 safety precautions taken during his Job by the Massage Therapist.
- User can also provide review based on his experience.
How the Book Later option works
- User can select the location where they require the Massage Therapist Services along with the date and time when they need the same.
- Massage Therapist can set the time slot for their availability from the Massage on Demand App.
- User receives a confirmation message on their app that their booking has been made successfully.
- The Massage Therapist would be able to view all their pending tasks and accept or decline a job request. As soon as Massage Therapist accepts or declines the job request of User, an email or SMS would get sent to them.
- The User and the Massage Therapist will both have an in App wallet.
- This wallet can be recharged or topped up whenever they want.
- Users can pay for the Job using Wallet.
Wallet to Wallet Money Transfer
- Looking for a seamless way to make payments easy for your customers and assist the Massage Therapists to receive the money directly in their wallet. Then, the wallet-to-wallet money transfer feature will turn out to be a blessing in disguise for your customers and Massage Therapists.
- Through the pre-integrated wallet present, your customers can smoothly make payment through their wallet and have it sent to the Massage Therapist’s wallet especially if they do not have the change for the services that they have booked.
- All that they would need to do is select from the two options present in the wallet to whom they wish to send, the user or Massage Therapist and then choose their respective mobile number or email address and then they need to transfer the money from their wallet to the wallet of the Massage Therapist.
- This feature will surely be a blessing in disguise for your customers and Massage Therapists who may be wary of sharing their card details.
Membership Subscription Plan
- Admin can define the Membership plan for Massage Therapist like 2 months subscription and 1-week subscription plan.
- Massage Therapist can subscribe for the Plans and can provide the Services.
- The unique feature that will ensure that no Massage Therapist is able to provide their services until they have subscribed to the subscription plans present on the Membership Subscription Plan.
- All that the Massage Therapist needs to do is enter their application and then tap on My Subscriptions.
Favorite Massage Therapist
- The User can mark the Massage Therapist as favorite from his App. Also, he can remove the Massage Therapist from the favorite list anytime.
- In the case when you do the Job with any Massage Therapist and you want that Massage Therapist again, then mark the Massage Therapist as Favorite.
- This feature allows the system to set the Priority in sending the request to all favorite Massage Therapists first whoever is marked as favorite by the User.
- This way User gets the chance to book the Job with any specific Massage Therapist.
- Once the Job is completed the User will be prompted to rate the Job and provide the feedback.
- Apart from this, the User will get the option to mark the Provider as a favorite so that next time they got the chance to do the Job again with them.
- The User can Update and Edit their profile whenever they like.
- The Massage Therapist can update and edit their profile whenever they need to.
- The Massage Therapists will be able to upload all the documents that are required, like Experience certificate etc from this panel on the app.
- Massage Therapist can manage the photographs uploaded by them in their gallery to update the photographs of their work that they wish to show the users.
- User and Massage Therapist can manage their respective Credit Card Information from this screen. This feature ensures the security of the User and the Massage Therapist and thus both can be assured that their card details would not get shared on the App. The data only gets saved in the safe vault of the Payment Gateway Company. It is also important to note that during the payment made in the Massage on Demand App, only a token gets used to call the card and make a secure transaction.
- The in-app wallet can be topped up by the User and Massage Therapist whenever they want to. This wallet can then be used for making payment.
- The commission for the jobs paid in cash gets deducted from the Massage Therapist’s wallet.
View Past and Upcoming Jobs
- Past jobs and its related invoice details can be viewed by the user.
- The status of all the upcoming jobs would be visible to the user. In case of the request getting declined by the Massage Therapist, the User would be able to send the request to another Massage Therapist from their App.
View Past and Upcoming Jobs.
- The Massage Therapist can take a glance through all the Pending, Upcoming as well as Past Jobs along with view their past jobs in a date-wise method.
Notifications and Newsfeed
- With this feature, the User can get acquainted with the latest news and offers that are present currently on the Massage on Demand App.
Manage Notification Sounds and Ringtones
Using this unique feature, you the owner of this expansive Massage on Demand App can manage the notification sounds and respective ringtones of the Massage Therapist and the customers respectively.
The notification sounds may include the request sound for the Provider and User, notification sound for the provider including the message and notifications, notification sound for the user including the message and notification and finally, the VOIP based (voice over internet protocol) call.
All these sounds are already present in the solution itself. However, other sounds may be downloaded from the admin panel.
- The User receives a Promo Code that they can apply on their next service in case the Massage on Demand App has new offers in stock.
Emergency / Panic Buttton
- The Massage on Demand App is designed to ensure zero compromise on safety. Thus to keep in sync with the same, the Panic/Emergency Button is present in the Massage on Demand App. The Massage Therapist and the User need to simply tap on the Panic Tab in case they feel any impending danger.
- A message with the exact location would then get sent to the listed emergency contacts and in case the User or Massage Therapist feels that the danger is severe, the local police station would get notified of the same simply through the tap of the Panic Button.
- Showcase your offers and promotions on the Home screen of the App. When the users open the App, they can see your advertisement.
- You can keep advertisement, promotional content and any kind of information that you want to highlight about the App right here.
User & Massage Therapist Feedback
- The User can provide a feedback to the Massage Therapist for each service offered by them. Any feedback provided would get displayed in this section.
Invite Friends & Manage Bank Detail
- Massage Therapist can provide his Bank details in order to get his earning from Admin.
- The User and Massage Therapist respectively can invite their friends to join the Massage on Demand App using this feature. All that they need to do is tap on the ‘Invite Friends’ tab which in turn would lead to them receiving a referral code along with an invitation message that they can send to their selected contacts through mediums like Whatsapp, Gmail, Facebook, etc, to name a few.
- The Massage Therapist can view their jobs and respective earnings in a graphical/statistical format.
Other Information Screens
Contact Us & Help
- There will be help and contact Pages on the Service Apps like Uber.
- The administrator will be able to Edit the Information Pages from back end.