Vanquish the CoVid 19 Corona Virus PandemicAnd Stand Victorious
Every kind of business has been affected vastly due to the CoVid 19 Corona Virus pandemic outbreak. However, that should not be something that can stop you. As the world is coming to terms with the new normal and beginning to hit the road with new safety measures, they will once again need roadside assistance, and with this app, you can be there for them!
This app can allow your users to feel safe on the road again regardless of the pandemic. With special features added within the app to make sure that your customers and service providers are safe and healthy, this app can be your rocket to success during these difficult times.
Social distancing and sanitization may be the need of the hour, and to ensure that you can thrive in a market like this, you will have to ensure that your app addresses all the issues and can support you accordingly. Don't let the CoVid 19 Corona Virus pandemic bully you and your business. You can stand tall with this roadside assistance app so don't waste any more time!
Real Client Experience of Our AppDuring the CoVid 19 Pandemic
The CoVid 19 pandemic has hit every quarter of the world. But life still has to go on. We have to find ways to support our families and maintain our livelihoods. Our team of expert developers was dedicatedly working from home during this crisis to make sure that they can provide our client’s with the kind of solutions that they need even during these times. Here is a testimonial from a client who explains how our app helped him regain and sustain his business during this unimaginable crisis.
What We Offer in Uber for Tow Trucks App
Towing service app is based on our top selling Taxi Apps which are pre-approved by the Google Play Stores and Apple Stores. The Tow Truck Website, Tow Truck Driver/Roadside Assistant & Client Web panel's are 100% responsive, which will show up on all personal digital assistants such as iPhones, iPads, all types of Smart Phones, tablets and PC Browsers.
- Tow Truck Driver/Roadside Assistant Website (Includes booking from website)
- User/Car Owner iOS App
- User/Car Owner Android App
- User/Car Owner Web Panel
- Tow Truck Driver/Roadside Assistant iOS App
- Tow Truck Driver/Roadside Assistant Android App
- Tow Truck Driver/Roadside Assistant Web Panel
- Tow Truck Driver/Roadside Assistant Company Web Panel
- Admin Web Panel to manage the overall working of the app i.e. Payments, Commission, Rates, Tow Truck Drivers/Roadside Assistants, User/Car Owner, etc.
How Does Uber for Roadside Assistance App Work?
- Both the user and the tow truck service provider need to sign up or login to the tow truck on demand app using their social media links like Facebook, LinkedIn or Gmail or with their basic details like name, email address and mobile number
- The user now needs to add their mobile number which in turn would empower them with an OTP and get them successfully logged in
- Now the user picks the service they require from the tow truck service provider, like, flat tire, key tire, out of fuel, etc. User can also select multiple services at a time
- User now gets a list of all the tow truck drivers and gets the freedom to filter the search on the basis of featured, nearby and rating
- User now chooses a particular tow truck driver and is able to view their gallery as well as review
- User now selects the tow truck driver and the service/services they require
- User gets a booking detail and chooses the preferred mode of payment, i.e., cash or card and location where the tow truck service is required
- Request now gets sent to tow truck driver containing the details of the tow truck service and the location upon which the tow truck driver can either accept or reject the request.
- On accepting, the user gets notified with ‘Booking Confirmed’ and can keep track of the location of the tow truck driver and on their arrival get notified with ‘Tow Truck Driver Arrived’
- The service begins and is highlighted on the app of the user with ‘Tow Truck Service Started’
- On completion, the user gets enlightened with ‘Tow Truck Service Completed’
- An invoice gets generated on the screen of the tow truck driver that gets shared with the user containing the details of the tow truck service along with the mode of payment chosen by the user
- On payment completion, user and tow truck driver leave a review for each other and rate each other
Tow Truck Roadside Assistance AppUnderstanding the Various Sides of the App
Free Features Of Our CubeTowTruckFree Features Of Uber for Two Trucks App
Top Features of the Tow Truck AppBest in Class, State of the Art, Advanced Features for a smooth functioning of your business
Now no worrying, if your users have not downloaded the app yet; they can still receive tow-trucking support by visiting the website. The Uber for Tow-truck app solution includes a responsive front-end website. This website is a clone of your app, allowing your users to book tow-truck services in the same way they do in the app.
On Demand Tow Truck AppThe Costs Involved in the Making
Building any kind of an on demand app that works real time with features such as in app chatting and GPS tracking facility is not only an expensive affair but a very time consuming one. We have always worked towards helping our clients and therefore, instead of forcing the same app on multiple clients, we have created custom packages that you can choose from. All you need to do is pick a package that has the right features that you need so that you only end up paying for that and not for the features that you don’t want. Take a look and make your pick!
Real Client ExperiencesTake a look at some of the real experiences that our clients from all over the world have shared.
Contact Us Now