The scripts designed by V3CUBE are 100% scalable and can be customized according to individual needs and requirements.
Uber For House Cleaning Service AppGet Into The House Cleaning Business Without Getting Your Hands Dirty
Make your fortune in the cleaning industry – With on demand cleaning app that will allow clients to request the services of a housecleaner as and when they want one.
Free Features Of Our CubeHouseCleaningThat Others Charge For
On Demand Cleaning App Script
Uber for House Cleaning service App is based on our top selling uber Taxi app clone which are pre-approved by the Google Play Stores and Apple Stores.The House Cleaning Website, House Cleaner & Client Web panel's are 100% responsive, which will show up on all personal digital assistants such as iPhones, iPads, all types of Smart Phones, tablets and PC Browsers.
The whole package is loaded with the following incredible sub systems and apps enabling the site owner to manage the system perfectly.
- House Cleaner Website
- Client iOS App
- Client Android App
- Client Web Panel
- House Cleaner iOS App
- House Cleaner Android App
- House Cleaner Web Panel
- House Cleaner Company Web Panel
- Admin Web Panel to manage the overall working of the app i.e. Payments, Commission, Rates, House Cleaning, Client, etc.
See how the Home Cleaning On Demand Service App Works on the User and the Home Cleaner’s App
Walkthrough the flawless functioning of the home cleaning on demand service app on the app of the user and the app of the home cleaner and get ready to get amazed.
- User logs in with their social media profiles like Facebook or Google+ or creates an account by entering their basic details like full name, email address and mobile number.
- User enters the application and gets presented with a list of all the different home cleaning types like full home deep cleaning, post party cleaning, office cleaning, etc.
- User selects the home cleaning type they need and gets presented with a list of all the nearby home cleaners, their rating as well as map view of the home cleaners.
- User selects home cleaner of their choice and gets presented with a list of all the services offered by them along with a gallery of all their work and their past review.
- User selects the service/services they need from the home cleaner and taps on the Checkout Tab to get redirected to the Booking Summary containing the details of the booking.
- User chooses the preferred mode of payment for the home cleaning service, cash or card and adds the location where they need the service/services from the home cleaner and schedule the booking for the same day or a later date and confirm the booking.
- User gets notified as soon as home cleaner accepts request with the message ‘Home Cleaner Has Accepted Job Request’ and can track and remain connected with the home cleaner via in-app chats and internet calls.
- User gets notified of the arrival of home cleaner with message ‘Home Cleaner Has Arrived’ and gets notified of the beginning of the service with the message ‘Home Cleaner Has Begun Job’ and can track the progress of the home cleaning service.
- With the completion of the home cleaning services, user gets notified with message ‘Home Cleaner Has Completed Job’.
- User receives an invoice summary containing the details of the home cleaning service/services and the amount that is to be paid.
- User provides a review to the home cleaner for the home cleaning service/services and rates them based on the experience.
- Home Cleaner accepts the job request as soon as they set their availability as online and receives the details of the home cleaning service/services selected by the user along with the location of the home cleaning service/services, the day when service is required and the mode of payment and thereby accept or decline the request.
- On accepting job request the home cleaner taps on ‘Accept Job Request’ to confirm the request of home cleaning service.
- Home Cleaner can remain connected with the user via internet calls and messages until they arrive.
- On arrival the home cleaner taps on ‘Arrived At Job Location’ to confirm the user of the arrival
- Home Cleaner taps on ‘Job Started’ to begin the home cleaning service/services and can track the progress of the same through their app.
- Home Cleaner taps on ‘Job Completed’ to confirm the completion of home cleaning service/services and gets an invoice summary generated automatically on their screen.
- Home Cleaner receives the details of the home cleaning service/services along with the mode of payment chosen by user. If user selects cash mode, home cleaner taps on ‘Collect Payment’ to collect the cash from user.
- Home Cleaner provides a review to the user and rates them based on the experience of home cleaning service/services that were offered to the user.
Uber for House Cleaning Service App – Your Easy And Ideal Operation
Make a clean sweep of the cleaning industry by introducing this modern and new way of cleaning with this unique app that has the ultimate features to make your business the best in the industry. Ready to start in as little as two days, Uber for house cleaning service app will get you earning from the third day.
A smart way of earning – get your app today and start cleaning! Don’t forget about the earnings that you will get from the cleaning! This is the time to enter the digital house cleaning service providing market. Take the big step. It’s now or never!
The world is turning progressive with every passing day. This is your best bet to ensure that a digitally advanced turnkey solutions to increase your income and make more and more profits. Take this chance and become a true business tycoon!
Web Panel's Included
On Demand Cleaning App Package - The Classy Website, The House Cleaners Web Panel, And Client Web Panel For That Uncomplicated Experience
We will give you a predefined list of services. However, if you have your own ideas on what services you want to offer, we will customize it for you.
As an entrepreneur, you will have total charge of the services you provide as well as the house cleaners registered with you. You can also define the rates depending on the job.