The scripts designed by V3CUBE are 100% scalable and can be customized according to individual needs and requirements.
A Simple App to browse
Our team of experts has put their years of experience together to build a multi services application that is easy to navigate and use. The Gojek clone app requires an initial log in, post which your user can select any service of their choice from the given icons. The User is free to log in using his social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter or Gmail. Otherwise your customer can register using their email IDs and phone numbers.
Taxi on Demand
A seamless and unique taxi application that is available for the Android as well as the iOS platform. This app will enable your user to log in and book taxis whenever they want.
Delivery on Demand
The Delivery on Demand application is the best way to empower your customers to get anything delivered from one place to another, INSTANTLY!
Get the power to offer over 52 different kinds of service ON DEMAND with this app. No matter what your User wants, your app has it all! Give access to instant booking of services like On demand Tutor, On demand Electrician, On demand Plumber and so much more!
Get a web identity for your app with the Front end of the website. Enable Users and Service providers to register through the website apart from just the app!
The unique flow of the admin allows you to keep a check on everything that happens on the app. Meticulous and Efficient, this panel is going to be key to running this application. Manage, handle and control the app with intelligent modules and regular reports.
Step by Step Graphical Flow Of CubeJek Apps
- The User's app will have a splash screen that shows the app's logo for about 2 to 3 seconds. Your app's name and logo will be displayed here.
- The Service provider's app opens with a splash screen that displays the app's logo and name for 2 to 3 seconds. Your brand name and logo comes here.
Service Provider Application
- If your app has more than one language and more than one currency, then this is the screen from where you can make your selection from. You get Languages and Currencies of your choice with the Apps.
- This screen will also display a welcome note for the app which would be editable by the Administrator.
- The app with also give all app users the options of Log-In and Register from here itself.
Login & Registration
- The User's app will now ask them to log in via their Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+ or even using their Phone number or Email ID.
- The Service Provider will also have the option of Logging in using their Social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter or Google +. They can also log in or register using their Phone numbers and Email IDs.
- This is the one tap point where the User can access all the important features including Jobs, Payments, Wallet Balance etc.
- The Service Provider will be able to access all the important features of the App right from this panel. It is user friendly and quick to find all the important features such as Recent Bookings, History, Total Earnings, Manage services & Availability etc.
Now your Users can get their favorite food delivered from the restaurants of their choice from right here! Its Quick, Easy and Efficient to handle huge volumes of orders!
This is the screen that the User sees once registered into the app. They can view all the services that they can book right here.
Give your customers the power to get all their groceries delivered quickly and easily from this app. All they need to do is click on a few buttons and their grocery will be delivered to their home immediately!
Whether it is a Taxi you need to book or Rent a Car,
you can do it from this screen. You can Rent
or book a Moto Bike (2 Wheelers) too!
From this section you can send anything ranging from an Envelope, Parcel, Food Packets, Flowers, Cement Bags, Electronics, Cargo Shipments etc. from X to Y location. The multi delivery option will allow Users to book delivery of more than one item in one go.
This section will allow Users to book all kinds of on demand services such as Car Wash, Beautician, Dog Walking, Tow Truck, Massage, Baby Sitting, Home Cleaning etc.
How the Taxi Part Works
This section explains the flow of Taxi booking Part of the App.
- This is the easiest way to book a Taxi Ride. User friendly and intuitive designs that help the User to book their Rides easily.
- Moto Ride: To book a Moto Ride, the User has to simply click on the Moto option and then put in the Pick up and Drop location on it. The fare options will be given right at the beginning for the ease of the User.
- Taxi Ride: This works like a regular Taxi app. The user can simply choose the type of Taxi they want to go from the options given. The Fare estimate is shown right in the beginning for the Ease of the Use of the User.
Driver Gets Online and Start Accepting Rides
The Driver has to set his availability and Choose the Vehicle to be used.
- The Driver must come online in order to start accepting Rides. The App will only send the requests that are there in the defined area.
- In case the Driver uses more than one car, they will have to choose the type of Car that they would like to offer Rides in now.
- Once the Rider has put in the Pick up and Drop location and selected the type of Taxi & Payment option the App will send out a request to the nearby Drivers in the area.
- There are 3 algorithms of deciding how to allot Rides to Driver:
- Closes first: The driver in the closest proximity gets the request first. If he rejects it goes to next and so on and so forth.
- Competitive: Every driver in the given radius is given the request, whoever chooses first gets it.
- FIFO: First in First out method allots the rides to the car waiting idle for the longest duration in the given radius of area.
- When a Rider requests for a Trip, the App sends out a Request to all the drivers in the area. The drivers will see a screen with all the details and a timer. They must accept or decline the request within the time frame. Other wise the request is auomatically declined.
Distance On Map
- The Rider can see the location of the Driver on a Map. They can see how far the Driver is and an estimated time of when he or she may arrve on the location.
- The Driver can see the pickup location on a map. They will also see and estimated time of how long it will take to reach the pickup point.
Internal Chat between User and Service Provider
The Service Provider and User can start to chat with each other as soon as the request is accepted by the Service Provider and until the Job begins.
Driver Arrives at Location
- When the Driver reaches the location, the Rider is notified so.
- When the Driver reaches the location, he updates the App with the information so that the Rider can be notified.
- When the Trip starts, the Rider is notified saying "Your Trip Has Begun".
- Once the Trip starts, the Driver has to mark the app as "Trip Started", so that the Rider can be notified.
- While the Trip is enroute, you can track it Live on the map, use the SOS button for emergency help and change Destination on the way.
- When the Rider reaches the destination and the Trip is completed, the app notifies them of the same.
- When the Trip gets over and they have reached the Destination, the Driver marks the status as "Trip Completed" so the Trip is ended and the Rider is notified of the same.
Summary of the Invoice
- Once the trip has successfully been completed, the App automatically generates an invoice and its summary is flashed on the screens of both, the Driver and the Rider.
- This summary mentions all trip details such as the Fare of the trip, discount applied if any, etc.
- In case the Taxi is going empty and someone wants to hail it for a ride, the Driver will just have to click on the "Hail" icon and manually enter the pick up and drop location of the trip.
- The remaining trip then continues normally. However, the Rider doesnt need the app in this case.
Set Destination Later Feature
- When the User wants to make a booking for a later time, they can Click on the "Enter Destination Later option".
- Using this feature your Rider can put in the destination of their trip even after the trip has begun.
Choose the Map of your Preference
- The Driver gets the option of choosing the map of their preference once they go into the navigation. They can choose between Google Mas and Waze Maps.
Gender Based Rides
- In Order to make the Rides safer for the Riders, the App allows riders to choose Female Driver Vehicles to Female Riders.
- In order to make the Ride safer for Women Drivers, thy will receive requests only from Female Riders.
- To facilitate trips for Handicapped or specially disabled people, this feature allows the Rider to choose Cars or Vehicles specially modified to be Handicap Accessible.
Surcharge & Ride Later Feature
- Rider is intimated if any additional charges in the form of surcharge is going to be levied on his Ride. Surcharge can be peek time extra charge or night charges, etc. The Administrator sets the surcharges from Admin panel.
- This option enables Riders to book a ride in advance for a later time. For example, if the user wants to book a ride for 9 pm, he or she can do that at any point in the day before that, using this option.
Toll Calculation for USA (Using 3rd party Toll API)
- The app will automatically calculate the Toll that may be charged on the Route. This amount is added to the total bill in the Invoice. This feature is exclusive for the USA.
X to Y Location
- This feature allows Riders to book ride for fixed popular location at a pre decided price. For example if the Rider needs to go from the Bus stop to the Louvre, there will be a fixed cost for the same.
How Does Car Rental Work
This is a feature that will allow Riders to Book Cars or Bikes on a Rental basis.
- Book bikes, Scooters etc on an hourly basis
- Book cars, Trucks etc on an hourly basis.
- Fixed Pricing based on distance and time.
- Choose Package as per convenience and usage.
- The User selects the package that they are interested in based on time and distance. They enter their pick up point and a request is sent out to the Drivers.
- The Driver sees the request for a pick up with all the details. The Driver is given a time duration within which they must accept or decline the ride otherwise the trip is cancelled automatically.
- Once the Rental Duration is over, the app automatically generates an invoice. This invoice has all the details regarding the trip fare, extra miles (if any) etc.
How Does Delivery Part Work
Here in the Uber Delivery Clone System, the Senders of the delivery can be a normal person who just want to get his envelop or package delivered, a restaurant who wants to get its Food Parcel Delivered immediately, a grocery shop wanting to get his grocery delivered to his customer or a Cement factory who wants its cement baggage to be delivered to a construction site. They make themselves available and accept parcels/cargo delivery requests as Professional Drivers do in Uber Taxi.
- Box: This is when the parcel is of a larger size and the User wants to send it through a car or a truck
- Send: This option is chosen when the parcel is smaller and the Sender wants to Send it using a motor cycle, Scooter or any other bike
- After making a selection, the sender can put in the Pick up and Drop address and mention other instructions.
Driver gets online and starts accepting Delivery Requests. Also selects the Vehicle for Delivery.
The Delivery driver gets online in order to be able to start accepting Delviery requests.
- Once he gets online, the system will be able to send him delivery requests immediately.
- In case the delivery driver has more than one vehicles, he or she will get the option of choosing the vehicle they wish to make deliveries in.
Sending Delivery Request
- In order to make a request for the Delivery, the Sender will first have to put in the pick up location.
- After this, they will have to put in the Receiver's Address (optional).
- Now, the Sender must select vehicle type and the mode of payment from cash/card or in App Wallet. The Sender will now be able to see the estimated cost for the same.
- When these details are furnished, the App will send a request to the Delivery Driver automatically.
- When the Sender sends out a request, the Delivery Driver will instantly get a notification of the same.
- The Driver will have the option of accepting or declining the request.
- These requests are time bound. In case they are not accepted and the time runs out, the request is canceled automatically.
- The Delivery Driver can see the details of the pick up point, parcel size and drop destination at this stage.
Delivery Driver Arrives on location
- The Sender can see the exact location of the Delivery Driver.
- The sender will also get the details of the Delivery driver such as make and model of the vehicle, contact details of the Delivery driver and an estimated time of pick up
- The Sender can also trace the delivery driver on the map.
- The delivery driver will be able to reach the pick up location using the map.
- The delivery driver will also be able to see the estimated time that will be taken to reach the pick up point.
- They will also also be able to see the package type.
On Arrival of Delivery Driver
- The sender gets a notification when the Delivery driver reaches the mentioned pick up point.
- The Delivery driver will have to update the app that he or she has reahed the location mentioned for the Pick Up.
Delivery Process Started
- When the Driver picks up the parcel and begins the process of delviery, the sender recieves a notification that the process of delviery has begun.
- The Driver sees the destination and can see a line map to reach it along with the estimated time needed for delivery.
- The Sender will be able to trace the location and the route of the parcel on the map.
- The Driver will be able to view the entire route map to his location of Delivery.
- The sender will see the details of the delivery in an invoice along with the sum charged.
- The Delivery driver will update the App stating that the item was delivered. The app will automatically generate and display the invoice summary of the delivery.
Booking other Services (Eg. Car wash, Towing, Beautician, Massage etc.)
- The main screen will display all the other services that the app offers.
- The User will have to choose from any one of these given services based on their requirement.
Pick a Service of your choice
- The User will now have the chance to pick from any of the services made available on the app.
- They will choose the main service and then be presented with a sub category of service within that.
- Once the selection is made, the User will have to put in the address for the chosen job.
Managing Service Provider's Availability
- The service provider will have the choice to set specific availability, only during which they will receive job requests.
- They will first have to choose the day of the week and then the hourly time slots on that day that they want to receive requests for.
Profile and Booking Summary
- The User will be able to view list of nearby Service Providers.
- Once they click on the thumbnail, they will be able to view the detailed profile of the service provider.
- On selecting the service provider, the User will be able to view all the booking details on the screen.
- The User can now select the type of payment method most suitable for him or her.
- The User can choose from Cash, Card or Wallet payment method.
Sending Request for Service Provider
- After the user has made the selection of the Service Provider, the app automatically matches them with all the service providers in and around the area offering their services.
- The Request is sent out to the Service Providers.
- The Service Provider recieves the request along with the details of the job and the location where the service is required.
- The Service Provider has the choice to accept or reject the request.
- This is a time bound request so if the request is not accepted within the given time then it gets automatically declined.
Book Multiple Services Paralelly
- The User will have the advantage of booking multiple Jobs parallely.
- They can view all ongoing Jobs in the Ongoing Jobs Section.
Provider Arrived At Job Location
- The User is notified when the service provider arrives at the location of the job.
- The Service provider updates the app when he reaches the location of Job.
- The Service provider will also get the option of calling or messaging the User.
- The User is notified when the Job starts.
- The Service Provider has to update the app when they begin the Job.
- The User is notified when the Job is completed.
- The Service Provider has to update the app when the Job is completed.
- This update automatically generates an invoice with all the details of the task.
- When the Job is completed, an Invoice is displayed to the User.
- The Service Provider recieves a copy of the invoice which lists all the details of the task.
- The User can Update and Edit their profile whenever they like.
- The Service provider can update and edit their profile whenever they need to.
User Booking History
- The User will be able to view all the details regarding their previous Jobs and Upcoming Jobs.
Provider Booking History
- The App will allow the service provider to view all their earning and all their past services done through the app here.
- The User and the Service provider will both have an in App wallet.
- This wallet can be recharged or topped up whenever they want.
- The App allows the Users as well as the Service providers to list up to 5 emergency contacts who can be reached through an alert instantly.
- The Driver will be able to manage all their vehicles from this panel.
- They can manage their vehicles for Rides, Deliveries or manage other services from here too.
- They can add or remove the vehicles too from this panel.
Manage Services and Rates
- The Service providers will be able to manage all the rates and charges for different services form this panel. They can click on the service chosen and then modify/update the prices as per their convenience.
- The service providers will be able to upload all the documents that are required, such as driving license, Insurance, taxi passing etc. from this panel on the app.
Invite Friends & Manage Bank Detail
- User and Service Provider can upload their bank details from this panel on the App.
- They will also be allowed to invite friends to download and start using the Application.
- The Waybill for the Ride will be displayed here with all the necessary details.
Heat View Of the Provider App
- Taxi and delivery drivers will be able to view the Heat Map and identify the areas that are generating maximum requests. This can be helpful so that they too can reach that area in order to pick up more rides or Deliveries.
- The User as well as the service provider will be able to provide feedback about their experience with each other. They can give a star rating or write a review.
- The Service Providers will be able to monitor how much earnings they have made over a stipulated time duration.
Other Information Screens