The scripts designed by V3CUBE are 100% scalable and can be customized according to individual needs and requirements.
Step by step flow of communication between Rider and Driver starting from Registration - Login, Mobile Verification, Booking/Requesting ride by Passenger, Accepting ride request by Driver, Getting Payment options - Credit Card or Cash, Fare Estimator, Driving arriving at pickup Location, In-app Notifications, Starting Ride, Travelling to Destination in Taxi, Ride Cancellation, Panic/Emergency Features, Completing Ride, Payments, Review & Rating Ride, Tipping, Ride History, Viewing Invoices, etc.
And additional features like Ride Later, Edit Profile, Inviting Friends, Wallet, Viewing About Us, Help Content, Contact Us, etc
UBER Taxi CLONE App LIVE DEMO VIDEO
Step by Step Graphical Flow
- Rider Application's Splash Screen with App's Logo will be displayed for 2-3 Seconds. Your logo with your App name will show here.
- Driver Application's Splash Screen with App's Logo will be displayed for 2-3 Seconds. Your logo with your App name will show here.
- If your on demand taxi App has more than 1 Language and more than 1 Currency, the user will see Language and Currency selection option here on the Introduction Screen. Please note that you get 1 Language free with English Language and 1 Currency free with USD currency.
- User also views Sign-In and Sign-Up options here.
Login & Registration
- Rider will have option to login via his Email Id, Facebook, Linkedin or Gmail Account.
- Incase, he forgot his password, he can retrieve it using Forgot Password option.
- Rider can register into the Apps via his Email Id, Facebook, Linkedin or Gmail Account. And also set their Mobile Number, Name, etc
- Driver will have option to login via his Email Id, Facebook, Linkedin or Gmail Account.
- Incase, he has forgot his password, he can retrieve it using Forgot Password option.
- Driver can register into the Apps via his Email Id, Facebook, Linkedin or Gmail Account. And also set their Mobile Number, Name, etc
- Riders & Drivers will need to verify their Mobile Number via OTP received via SMS.
- And also verify the email account via verification link sent to user's email account. This step is set to avoid fake registrations & spamming's.
- A quick & user friendly way to access all features of the Rider's App. Wallet Balance will show on top along with Settings icon.
- A driver can access his Trips Statistics, Manage Vehicles & their documents through the Driver App in user friendly way. Driver can also see his wallet Balance on top along with Settings icon.
Book A Trip
Rider will type the Pickup Location and Destination Address (optional) or will manually drag & pin them on the Map.
Rider will then need to select the Car Type from the available Car Types and also the Mode of Payment (Cash or Credit Card). Upon this he will also be able to see the Approximate Fare for his trip.
An animated arrow line similar to as in Uber will show up from the pickup point till location when the start and destination address is set.
User can also opt for Car pooling. This will enable them to take shared rides. Further details of Carpooling are listed in detail below.
Option to Add destination later
Riders may want to change the destination address while they are already on trip inside the Taxi
Each time a Rider changes the destination, the Driver has right to reject or accept it.
Driver will become online on the App to accept the rides. Once he is online, the Taxi System will be able to send him ride requests made by the riders in his range.
If a driver has more than one car, he will get an option to select the Car he is going to drive now.
Once the Ride Request button is clicked by Rider, the request is immediately submitted in the App and is sent to all the Drivers in the Range of X Miles/KM's.
All the Driver's in the range of X Miles/KM's will receive a notification on their mobile with a countdown screen. They will have option to Accept or Reject/Ignore the incoming ride Request. They will also see the Pickup Location & Destination Address of the requested ride before they can accept the ride.
- As soon as the Driver accepts the ride, he will see rider's pickup location on Map. Then he will drive to the pickup location and mark the status as "Arrived".
- He can view rider's detail and can also contact via sms or call via his phone if he wants to ask for directions, etc.
- Once the Driver accepts the ride, Rider will see Driver's Detail on screen and see that he is coming to pick him & can also track driver on map.
- Rider can also Call or SMS Driver, Share the Ride detail on Social networking sites or Cancel the Trip if he wants to.
Internal Chat between Rider and Driver
The Driver and Rider can start to chat with each other as soon as the ride is accepted by the Driver and until the Ride begins.
VOIP based Call masking
VOIP based calling completely eliminates the need to make additional payment for Call Masking. With the help of this feature, drivers and riders can place calls to each other over the internet. This means their phone numbers are neither required nor displayed.
- Driver will mark ride status as "Arrived" once he has arrived to the pickup location.
- A notification will be show up on the screen as soon as the Driver has arrived at the pickup location.
- Driver will Slide the button to start the Trip once the rider is in car and ready for the trip
- At this point, the Rider will receive a notification that the Trip has begun.
- In-case of emergency or any unfortunate event, the Driver or Rider can contact police on a single click or can click on send message button. Upon this, their exact location with help message will be sent to their 5 contacts.
Shop/Stop/Eat while Riding
- This is a very unique and useful feature that allows people to “pause” their trips along the way. This means that a user will be able to stop to buy items or to eat while their trip is on.
- When the Rider wants to stop the ride in the middle of the trip, they can ask the driver to “Pause” the ride in the middle of the trip. During this “pause” time, the Rider will be charged a separate waiting fee.
- This means that the trip charge and the waiting charge will be calculated separately and then added cumulatively in the invoice at the end of the trip. This gives you fair and unbiased billing each time.
- The Rider will get a notification that his Trip has been put on hold.
- The Driver can restart the Trip once Rider is back in the Taxi.
- The Rider will get a notification that his Trip has been resumed.
- Once the taxi has reached the destination, the driver will Slide the button to end the trip
- Upon this, the rider will see in-app notification that the Trip is completed.
- Once the ride is completed, the invoice summary will be displayed on the Driver's screen.
- And upon clicking on "Collect Payment" button, the money will be AUTO deducted from the Credit Card of the Rider. In-case the, the Rider chose to pay by cash, he will hand over cash to the Driver.
- The Driver can also rate the Rider.
- Rider sees the invoice detail on his screen with breakdown. And upon payment deduction from rider's credit card, the rider will see a notification that the money was deducted from his Credit Card. If he needs to pay cash, he will see a notification asking him to pay Cash.
- Rider can Tip the Driver.
- If the Rider Tip's Driver via Credit Card, he will need to enter the Tip amount and it will be processed from his Credit Card. The App Owner will not get any commission on the Tip amount. The Tip will be listed on invoice but no Tax or Commission will be levied on it.
- If the tip is given in Cash, it will nowhere appear on the invoice or reports.
- Quick book options from given packages
- Choice of vehicles as per seating capacity
- Choose the duration of your convenience
This is a unique new feature that allows your customers to book completely chauffeured rides for a particular duration of time for a stipulated distance.
Find a "Rent a Car" option on the screen. To rent a car, click on that button.
You will now come to a page that will request you to fill in details of your Pick Up location, Cab Type and the Hour wise package.
Once the choice is made, the user will be shown the inclusive of the package and the fixed fare for the same.
Prices per unit of distance and per unit of time will in case of exceeding the package particulars will also be shown here.
- When the choice is made by the user a request is sent out to the Drivers.
- All drivers who match the requirement in the area are sent the request.
- The request page shows a timer to accept the request along with other details of the ride requested.
- Once the driver accepts this request, the job is theirs.
Taxi Hailing / Hail Ride
- Let's say a Driver is available for a ride and is driving an empty car. And some passenger just hails at him and want to hire him for a ride, the driver can simply click on Hail Ride Option on the Map and add the destination address. Upon this the fare estimate will be calculated and route will be shown on the map. The driver will start the ride and complete the ride in systematic way. The whole ride will be traced and an invoice will also be prepared at the end. This is the best option to make your Taxi Company earn more money if you want drivers to take rides from passengers who may not have Rider App on their phone. And want to keep invoicing and rides route & detail to be stored in the System. On top of all, the taxi Company earns commission on this ride.
Multiple Stopover Points
- This feature allows you to visit and hold at multiple destinations during your Trip.
- Do trip with Pickup or drop anywhere with family, colleagues or friends.
- Additional stops are added automatically on your route, which makes an easy, enjoyable, cost-effective shared rides.
- Earn more by increasing trip request by allowing your users to do shared long-distance rides.
- Add Source and destination with other stops over and do the request.
- At the driver application, the request will come as the ride request where the driver will get the options to mark each destination.
- The trip fare will be as per the standard fare defined for the vehicle type.
- The stopover hold time will be calculated in the invoice as per the standard time rates defined for the vehicle.
- The app also has the feature to end the trip anywhere, if in a case where users want to end the trip at any destination.
- A request will be send to nearby available Drivers.
- Nearby Driver will receive request and can Accept/Decline the request.
- Rider will be notified when Driver has arrived to Pick up location.
- Driver can change the status to "Arrived" once you have arrived to pick up location.
- Rider will be notified when he/she has reached at Stop Over point 1.
- Driver can see the route to Stop over point 1 over the Google Map.
- Driver can mark as "Reached Stop Over Point 1" once he has reached first stop over point and will press wait button.
- Rider will be notified when he/she has reached at second Stop Over point.
- Driver can see the route to Stop over point 2 over the Google Map.
- Driver can mark as "Reached Stop Over Point 2" once he has reached second stop over point. Same way he can finish the complete trip.
- Driver can mark the Trip as completed once he has reached to destination address.
"CAR POOL" AND "BOOK FOR SOMEONE ELSE" FEATURES
Book for Someone Else - Book A Ride for your family or friends!
- Book a ride for someone who does not have the application and wants to do the trip.
- This feature allows the User to select the contact details of someone else and request for the ride.
- When the driver will accept the request the another user will be notified by SMS about their trip.
Car Pooling - Share ride with other people and save money.
- The carpooling feature will allow multiple people to book rides in the same car.
- The user can simple select the “Pool” option and book a “seat” instead of booking the whole car.
- The request also includes details such as how many passengers have booked the ride, what is the pickup location and what is the end destination.
- There is a timer which flashes on when the request is sent out. The driver is supposed to accept the request within the flashed time; otherwise the request will be automatically declined.
- The amount of time to be set on the timer too can be set by the Admin.
- Once the details are put in, the app sends out a request to all the drivers in the vicinity.
- Once the driver reaches the pickup location of the passenger, they will have to update that on the application.
- The User immediately gets a notification that reads, “Your Trip has Begun.
- When the driver begins the ride, he will get to see the “drop” location of the first person that he must drop. The map navigation will be available for the first drop location, then once that drop is made, the driver will be able to move on to the drop location of the next one.
- The Rider will receive the notification that "Your Trip has been completed".
- An invoice is generated at the end of the trip or the job with the exact details of the trip. This invoice is sent to both the Driver and the Rider. It is visible on the screens of both the Rider app as well as the Driver app.
This feature will allow the User to create their own Corporate profile.
In case the Rider is traveling for official purposes, he or she can use this profile to make a booking for the ride.
The user will get all expense reports, ride details, fare, bills and other expenses in the form of an email on their official ID.
If they are booking a personal ride, they can use their normal/personal profile in order to make the booking.
The rider will have to make their profile and select their organization.
When they do this, a request for verification is sent across to the Organization. Once the organization has verified the profile, the corporate profile is registered.
Your Users will now be able to make a booking for all their professional or work related travel using these profiles.
Rider can choose between the Business profile and personal profile while booking the Ride.
After choosing the Business Profile, Rider can choose the purpose of choosing Business Profile like Travel to Airport etc..
Conditions to start a Trip
- Rider 1st needs to set the pickup location.
- Adding Destination location is optional. If the destination address is set, the estimated fares will be displayed else not.
- All available vehicles in the X Km/Miles range will be displayed on the map.
- Driver will need to become Online in order to make his vehicle available and to accept Rides.
- If he has more than 1 vehicles/cars, he will need to select the one that he is driving today.
Surcharge & Ride Later Feature
- Rider gets notified if any surcharge is going to be applied on his Ride. Surcharge can be perk time extra charge or night charges, etc. The Administrator sets the surcharges from Admin panel.
- A rider can book a ride for a later time also. Let's say he wants to book a ride for Airport 2am midnight. In this case, he doesn't have to remember and book a ride at 1.45am. He can simply book a ride for a later time. And the system will Auto Post the ride request at 1.45am to all drivers in the range of pickup location.
The Airport Surcharge feature will enable you to add a surcharge amount to all the Rides coming from the airport or going to the airport.
The Admin can Geofence the area around the airport. When this is done, if a ride originates from within that area or if the drop location falls within that geo fenced area, the app will automatically add a surcharge value to the ride.
How to cancel a Trip
- Rider & Driver can cancel the booked Trip (once the driver has accepted the ride request and before he picks-up the rider).
- If a Rider cancels the ride X minutes after booking the ride, he will have to pay Y amount of cancellation charges. The cancellation fees will be deducted form his Credit Card.
- Cancellation fees is optional and is set by Administrator.
X to Y Location
- This is a specification that allows the admin to keep a fixed flat rate for a trip from a fixed point A to a fixed point B. For e.g. the admin can choose to keep a flat fare of 'X' in between the airport and the railway station which will not vary owing to anything. These two points can also be two cities.
- The Rider can mark the driver as favorite from his App. Also, he can remove the Drivers from the favorite list anytime.
- In the case when you do the Trip with any Driver and you want to do the Trip again with them, then mark the Driver as Favorite.
- This feature allows the system to set the priority in sending the request to all favorite Drivers first whoever is marked as favorite by the Rider.
- This way Rider gets the chance to book the Trip with any specific Driver.
- Once the Trip is completed the Rider will be prompted to rate the Trip and provide the feedback.
- Apart from this, the Rider will get the option to mark the Driver as a favorite so that next time they got the chance to do the Trip again with them.
End of the day trip - Driver App
- Driver can tap the Destination Mode Icon at the Driver App.
- Enter your destination address. You can also set the destination as your home address or any location of your choice.
- Tap on "Start trip to destination“
- Your destination will appear as a pin on the map.
- In case when Drivers are going to a specific destination for any purpose then they can set the destination mode on and add the destination address.
- Now, those Riders who are requesting for the ride, near around same destination address then drivers will get those ride request.
- This feature helps the Driver to earn more when they are traveling to predefined route or destination everyday like going home.
- Get this feature and increase the Trip request ratio and earn more.
- The Driver will get the request on the specified route.
- Rider will able to send the request going towards the same destination.
- The Driver can accept multiple requests from source to destination when he is on for the destination mode.
- Rider’s destination is allowed near to the Driver’s destination.
- During this mode, Driver can do multiple trips on each attempt. Also, the cancellation of trips will not impact the attempts.
- Drivers can go Online and Offline in the destination mode, and it will not affect the attempt count.
- Tap the Cancel icon and disable the destination mode by confirming.
- This will again make Drivers to get the request as the regular request for any destination.
Toll Calculation for USA (Using 3rd party Toll API)
Our CubeTaxi Uber Clone App Auto calculates the Toll that may come on the route. The Toll charges gets added to the invoice of the Trip.
- If your Drivers have Taxi's with Handicap Accessibility, they tick the option as YES in their Taxi's Detail Screen. And thus they will be preferred for Rides requested by Handicap Riders
(Optional - can be turned ON/OFF from Administrator Panel)
Gender Based Rides
- Using this feature, you can make your Taxi Company Safer for Woman Travellers.
- Woman Riders will be able to prefer Woman Drivers for their Rides. When this option is ON, Woman Riders can select if they prefer Woman Drivers. In this case, 1st all Woman Drivers will be preferred and if there is no woman Driver in vicinity, male drivers will be requested for the ride. This is an optional feature. Administrator can turn it ON/OFF from Admin Panel.
- This is an optional feature. Administrator can turn it ON/OFF from Admin Panel.
Child Seat Preference
- This is a feature that can be used to provide a special facility for people traveling with a child.
- In order to enable this feature, the driver has to mention in the application while setting up details about their vehicle, that they have“child seat” accessibility in the car.
- If the User is traveling with a child, they will have to go to the “preferences” section of the application. When the User clicks on “Preference”, they will find 3 options. They must select “Prefer Taxi with Child Seat Accessibility”.
- Waybill generation in Driver's App. Waybill is necessary when the ride is in process and maybe cops or authority person would stop the car and want to know about the ride. The driver can show the waybill which will list all detail of ride except financial detail.
Driver can upload & manage his documents like License, NOC, form the App itself.
The Administrator will get notified when the documents are uploaded so they can be verified.
Driver's can also manage detail of their vehicles and it's documents.
- Riders & Drivers can manage their Credit Card information through this screen. The card detail is NOT stored in the APP or in the App's database. It's stored in the safe vault of the Payment Gateway Company. We just call the card using token and the secure transaction happens on the uber clone App.
- Users can also scan their Card.
- Riders and Drivers can top up their wallet too.
- Commission of Cash Rides gets deducted from Driver's Wallet.
Scan Credit Card for Payment
- This is a tremendously useful feature to have in the application. It makes payments using a card an absolute breeze.
- With the help of Card.io, the users will no longer be required to fill in their credit card details in the application.
- They can simply scan the card using the app.
- The Card.io feature will then be able to get card details and receive payment for the app automatically.
- Rider can view all his past rides (ride history) and also upcoming trips
- Upon taping on the trip list, the detail and invoice of past trip can be viewed
- Driver can view all his past rides (ride history) and also upcoming trips
- Upon taping on date on calendar, Driver will be able to view summary of that day including Total earnings, Average Ratings, Completed Trips). And can then tap on any Trip to view it's detail and invoice.
Ride History Details
- Riders & Drivers get a view of their past trip with detail and also route on map.
- Admin can add different offers promo code for the Application Users.
- User can avail any discount offer by entering the Promo Code.
- Driver can view their trips and earnings in graphical / statistical format
Driver's and Rider's can top up their wallet using their Credit Card.
All transactions made through wallet and their detail are displayed in the Wallet Section.
Rider & Driver can manage their profile details like Photo, Name, Email Address, Mobile number, Preferred Language, Preferred Currency and Places from their My Profile Page
They can change their password from Change Password Screen
- Riders & Drivers can invite their friends to join the uber clone app. They simply click on Invite Friends and their Referral Code along with invitation message will be sent to their selected contacts through WhatsApp, Gmail, Skype, Facebook, etc. An easy way for them to earn and best way you to get more users.
Emergency / Panic Button
- Safety is a main concern in business. Our Panic/Emergency Button takes care of this. Driver & Rider can simply click on panic icon while on ride if they sense any threat or danger. Immediately a SMS will be sent to their Emergency Contacts with their real time location. And if they want, they can even contact their local Police on single click.
- Upto 5 emergency contacts can be added to your list
Heat View Page will list current & last few hours demand of Taxi on the map. The areas with high demand of Taxi's will be highlighted on map.
The Driver can take advantage of this and go to areas that have high demand of Taxi.
Rider & Driver feedback
- Rider can provide feedback for Driver for each Ride. All feedback will be listed here.
- Driver can provide feedback for Rider for each Ride. All feedback will be listed here.
- Showcase your offers and promotions on the Home screen of the App. When the users open the App, they can see your advertisement.
- You can keep advertisement, promotional content and any kind of information that you want to highlight about the App right here.
Support Menu, Livechat & About Us
- There will be information Pages on the taxi Apps.
- The administrator will be able to Edit the Information Pages from back end.
Contact Us & Help
- Riders and Drivers can contact App Administrator through the Contact Us Page.
- They can also check the FAQ's for detail.