Step by Step Graphical Flow Of Service Provider on Demand Apps
- User's Application's Splash Screen with App's Logo will be displayed here for 2-3 Seconds. Your logo with your App name will show here.
- Service Provider's Application Splash Screen with App's Logo will be displayed here for 2-3 Seconds. Your logo with your App name will show here.
Service Provider App
- If your App has more than 1 Language and more than 1 Currency, then the User will see Language and Currency selection option here on the service on demand apps like Uber Introduction Screen. Please note that you will get 10 Language free with English Language and 10 Currency free with USD currency.
- Service Provider will also see options for Sign-In and Sign-Up here.
Login & Registration
- User will have option to login via his Email Id, Facebook or Gmail Account.
- Incase, he forgot his password, he can retrieve it using Forgot Password option.
- A User can register into the on demand Service Apps via his Email Id, Facebook, Linked In or Gmail Account. And also set their Mobile Number, Name, etc
- Service Provider will have option to login via his Email Id, Linked In Facebook or Gmail Account.
- Incase, he has forgot his password, he can retrieve it using Forgot Password option.
- Service Provider can register into the Thumbtack clone App via his Email Id, Facebook or Gmail Account. And also set their Mobile Number, Name, etc
Application Menu / Profile
- A quick & user friendly way to access all features of the User's App. Profile Photo, email address & Wallet Balance will show on top along with Edit icon.
- A Service Provider can manage the services he provides, his Availability, Jobs, Gallery, Bank details, Documents etc. through the On Demand Service Provider App in a user-friendly way. Provider can also see his wallet Balance on top along with Settings icon.
Verification screen (Mobile & Email Verification)
- User's & Service Provider's will need to verify their Mobile Number via OTP received via SMS.
- And also verify the email account via Code sent to user's email account. This step is set to avoid fake registrations & spamming's.
CHOOSE THE SERVICE YOU WANT
User selects the Service needed and the location where the service is needed.
- These Categories & Subcategories are manageable from Admin.
- There are three Categories that you can add.
- Fixed cost (For example: Car Wash, Beauty Services etc..)
- Hourly Job (For example: Tutor)
- You can select multiple services in the selected Category (Car wash is taken as an example)
Service Provider get online, sets his availability & starts accepting Requests from Users.
- Service Provider will become online on the Service on demand Apps to accept the Job Requests. Once he is online, the System will be able to send him Job Requests made by the Users in his range.
- Service Provider can see his Pending Jobs and Upcoming Jobs. Service Provider can set the work area range.
- Service Provider can set his location where he wants to provide the Services.
Book Service Provider
Choose nearby available Service Provider.
- Based on selected Categories/Services, list of nearby Service Provider will be displayed.
- User can also view the nearest available Providers in Map View.
- User can filter the list based on Services they want.
Manage Services and personal documents from Application.
- Service Provider can manage the Services he is offering. He can define the rates for the services he is providing.
- Service Provider can also upload his Experience Certificate or any document he has.
View Service Provider Profile
- User can select any Provider and can see his Profile details.
- User can see the Services offered by that Provider.
- User can select multiple services from same Category and same Service provider in one go.
- He can add special instructions for provider and can select Quantity. Ex: Car Wash. User can select the number of Cars User want to get cleaned.
View Gallery and Reviews
- User can see the Gallery Images uploaded by the Service Provider.
- User can see the Reviews of selected Service Provider.
View Booking Summary and Pay
- User can view Booking summary details, can apply the Coupon code(if any) and can provide his location details.
- User can book the Service for Now or Later.
- Choose the Payment mode as Cash, Card or Wallet.
- User can choose the option whether he wants the Service at his location or Provider's location only if the Provider opt to go to User's place.
- Provider can choose the option to work at any location.
- Once book now button is clicked, a request will be sent to selected Service Provider.
- The selected Service Provider will receive a notification on their mobile with countdown screen. They will have option to Accept/Decline the incoming Job request. They can also see the Job details before accepting the request.
Job Request Accepted
- As soon as the Provider accepts the Job request, the Job will be added to ongoing Jobs.
- User can see the status of ongoing Job anytime.
- Service Provider can track the Job location in Map.
- Service Provider anytime can call, message or cancel the Job. He can also see special instructions if any.
Internal Chat between User and Service Provider
The Service Provider and User can start to chat with each other as soon as the request is accepted by the Service Provider and until the Job begins.
VOIP based Call masking
VIOP based calling completely eliminates the need to make additional payment for Call Masking. With the help of this feature, Users and Service Providers can make calls to each other over the internet. This means their phone numbers are neither required nor displayed.
Service Provider reaches the Job location
- User will get a notification saying that Provider has reached to Job location.
- Service Provider will mark Job status as "Arrived" once he has arrived at Job location and Slide the button to start the Job once the Provider is ready to start the Job.
- User will receive a notification that the Job has started and in progress.
- Service Provider & user both can track the Job progress. Service Provider has option to upload the Photo before and after the Job (Ex: Car wash, Beautician)
- Upon this, the User will see in-app notification that the Job is completed.
- Once the Job has completed, the Service Provider will Slide the button to end the Job. Service Provider can add the additional charges if any.
- Service Provider can also set his availability from his on demand service apps.
- The Providers who are available on selected time will get the request from Users.
- Once the Job is completed, the invoice summary will be displayed on the User's screen.
- Once the Job is completed, the invoice summary will be displayed on the Provider's screen.
- And upon clicking on "Collect Payment" button, the money will be AUTO deducted from the Credit Card of the User. In-case the, the User choose to pay by cash, he will hand over cash to the Service Provider. The User & Service Provider can also rate the each other.
Face Mask Verification
- Service Provider needs to upload his Selfie every time he starts a Job. This is to make sure that he is wearing a mask.
- User can cancel a Job by selecting the appropriate reason and if Service Provider hasn't followed Covid-19 Safety Measures.
- Provider can cancel a Job by selecting the appropriate reason and if User hasn't followed Covid-19 Safety Rules.
- List of Safety Measures that User and Service Provider must follow during this Covid Era will be displayed at booking of each Service.
Safety Reviews & Ratings
- User can provide the ‘Safety Ratings’ based on Covid-19 safety precautions taken during his Job by the Service Provider.
- User can also provide review based on his experience.
- The User and the Service provider will both have an in App wallet.
- This wallet can be recharged or topped up whenever they want.
- Users can pay for the Job using Wallet.
Wallet to Wallet Money Transfer
- Looking for a seamless way to make payments easy for your customers and assist the service providers to receive the money directly in their wallet. Then, the wallet-to-wallet money transfer feature will turn out to be a blessing in disguise for your customers and service providers.
- Through the pre-integrated wallet present, your customers can smoothly make payment through their wallet and have it sent to the service provider’s wallet especially if they do not have the change for the services that they have booked.
- All that they would need to do is select from the two options present in the wallet to whom they wish to send, the user or service provider and then choose their respective mobile number or email address and then they need to transfer the money from their wallet to the wallet of the service provider.
- This feature will surely be a blessing in disguise for your customers and service providers who may be wary of sharing their card details.
Membership Subscription Plan
- Admin can define the Membership plan for Service Provider like 2 months subscription and 1-week subscription plan.
- Service Provider can subscribe for the Plans and can provide the Services.
- The unique feature that will ensure that no service provider is able to provide their services until they have subscribed to the subscription plans present on the Membership Subscription Plan.
- All that the service provider needs to do is enter their application and then tap on My Subscriptions.
- The User can mark the Provider as favorite from his App. Also, he can remove the Provider from the favorite list anytime.
- In the case when you do the Job with any Provider and you want that Provider again, then mark the Provider as Favorite.
- This feature allows the system to set the Priority in sending the request to all favorite Providers first whoever is marked as favorite by the User.
- This way User gets the chance to book the Job with any specific Provider.
- Once the Job is completed the User will be prompted to rate the Job and provide the feedback.
- Apart from this, the User will get the option to mark the Provider as a favorite so that next time they got the chance to do the Job again with them.
- User & Service Provider can manage their profile details like Photo, Name, Email Address, Mobile number, Preferred Language, Preferred Currency and Places from their My Profile Screen.
- They can change their password from Change Password Screen.
- The Service Providers will be able to upload all the documents that are required, like Experience certificate etc from this panel on the app.
- Service Provider manage the Gallery that he wants to show in his Profile like before after photos etc.
- User & Service Provider can manage their Credit Card information through this screen. The card detail is NOT stored in the on demand service APPs or in the App database. It's stored in the safe vault of the Payment Gateway Company. We just call the card using token and the secure transaction happens on the App.
- User & Service Provider can top up their wallet too. User can pay through wallet for the Job done.
- Commission of Cash Job gets deducted from Service Provider's Wallet.
View Past and Upcoming Jobs.
- User can view Past Jobs and its Invoice details.
- User can view status of Upcoming Jobs (whether its accepted by provider or delined). If it is declined by the Service Provider then User can rebook the Job for some other provider.
Service Provider manages his Pending, Upcoming and Past Jobs.
- Service Provider can manage pending Jobs by accepting it or declining.
- Service Provider can view his JOb history date wise.
Notifications and Newsfeed
- The News Feed and Notifications section will enable the users to look at different promotional content that is given on the Service Provider App. They will also be given notifications.
Manage Notification Sounds and Ringtones
Using this unique feature, you the owner of this expansive service provider app can manage the notification sounds and respective ringtones of the store, the service provider and the customers respectively.
The notification sounds may include the request sound for the Provide and User, notification sound for the provider including the message and notifications, notification sound for the user including the message and notification, for the store including the message and notification and finally, the VOIP based (voice over internet protocol) call.
All these sounds are already present in the solution itself. However, other sounds may be downloaded from the admin panel.
- Admin can add different offers promo code.
- User can avail any discount offer by entering the Promo Code.
Emergency / Panic Buttton
- Panic/Emergency Button in service on demand Apps takes care safety. Service Provider & User can simply click on panic icon while they sense any threat or danger while Job is going on. Immediately a SMS will be sent to their Emergency Contacts with their real time location. And if they want, they can even contact their local Police on single click.
- Upto 5 emergency contacts can be added to your list
- Showcase your offers and promotions on the Home screen of the App. When the users open the App, they can see your advertisement.
- You can keep advertisement, promotional content and any kind of information that you want to highlight about the App right here.
User & Service Provider Feedback
- User can provide feedback for Provider for each Job. All feedback will be listed here.
- Service Provider can provide feedback for User for each Job. All feedback will be listed here.
Invite Friends & Manage Bank Detail
- Service Provider can provide his Bank details in order to get his earning from Admin.
- User & Service Provider can invite their friends to join the on demand service apps. They simply click on Invite Friends and their Referral Code along with invitation message will be sent to their selected contacts through WhatsApp, Gmail, Skype, Facebook, etc. An easy way for them to earn and best way you to get more users.
- Service Provider can view their Jobs and earnings in graphical / statistical format.
Other Information Screens
Contact Us & Help
- There will be help and contact Pages on the Service Apps like Uber.
- The administrator will be able to Edit the Information Pages from back end.