The scripts designed by V3CUBE are 100% scalable and can be customized according to individual needs and requirements.
Step by step flow of communication between Rider and Driver starting from Registration - Login, Mobile Verification, Booking/Requesting ride by Passenger, Accepting ride request by Driver, Getting Payment options - Credit Card or Cash, Fare Estimator, Driving arriving at pickup Location, In-app Notifications, Starting Ride, Travelling to Destination in Taxi, Ride Cancellation, Panic/Emergency Features, Completing Ride, Payments, Review & Rating Ride, Tipping, Ride History, Viewing Invoices, etc.
And additional features like Ride Later, Edit Profile, Inviting Friends, Wallet, Viewing About Us, Help Content, Contact Us, etc
- Rider Application's Splash Screen with App's Logo will be displayed for 2-3 Seconds. Your logo with your App name will show here.
- Driver Application's Splash Screen with App's Logo will be displayed for 2-3 Seconds. Your logo with your App name will show here.
- If your App has more than 1 Language and more than 1 Currency, the user will see Language and Currency selection option here on the Introduction Screen. Please note that you get 1 Language free with English Language and 1 Currency free with USD currency.
- User also views Sign-In and Sign-Up options here.
Login & Registration
- Rider will have option to login via his Email Id, Facebook, Twitter or Gmail Account.
- Incase, he forgot his password, he can retrieve it using Forgot Password option.
- Rider can register into the Apps via his Email Id, Facebook, Twitter or Gmail Account. And also set their Mobile Number, Name, etc
- Driver will have option to login via his Email Id, Facebook, Twitter or Gmail Account.
- Incase, he has forgot his password, he can retrieve it using Forgot Password option.
- Driver can register into the Apps via his Email Id, Facebook, Twitter or Gmail Account. And also set their Mobile Number, Name, etc
- Riders & Drivers will need to verify their Mobile Number via OTP received via SMS.
- And also verify the email account via verification link sent to user's email account. This step is set to avoid fake registrations & spamming's.
- A quick & user friendly way to access all features of the Rider's App. Wallet Balance will show on top along with Settings icon.
- A driver can access his Trips Statistics, Manage Vehicles & their documents through the Driver App in user friendly way. Driver can also see his wallet Balance on top along with Settings icon.
Book A Trip
Rider will type the Pickup Location and Destination Address (optional) or will manually drag & pin them on the Map.
Rider will then need to select the Car Type from the available Car Types and also the Mode of Payment (Cash or Credit Card). Upon this he will also be able to see the Approximate Fare for his trip.
A rider can click on the Car-Timer icon on bottom right corner of the screen (icon right to "Request Now" button) and Book a Ride for a Later time..
Driver will become online on the App to accept the rides. Once he is online, the Taxi System will be able to send him ride requests made by the riders in his range.
If a driver has more than one car, he will get an option to select the Car he is going to drive now.
Once the Ride Request button is clicked by Rider, the request is immediately submitted in the App and is sent to all the Drivers in the Range of X Miles/KM's.
All the Driver's in the range of X Miles/KM's will receive a notification on their mobile with a countdown screen. They will have option to Accept or Reject/Ignore the incoming ride Request. They will also see the Pickup Location & Destination Address of the requested ride before they can accept the ride.
- As soon as the Driver accepts the ride, he will see rider's pickup location on Map. Then he will drive to the pickup location and mark the status as "Arrived".
- He can view rider's detail and can also contact via sms or call via his phone if he wants to ask for directions, etc.
- Once the Driver accepts the ride, Rider will see Driver's Detail on screen and see that he is coming to pick him & can also track driver on map.
- Rider can also Call or SMS Driver, Share the Ride detail on Social networking sites or Cancel the Trip if he wants to.
- Driver will mark ride status as "Arrived" once he has arrived to the pickup location.
- A notification will be show up on the screen as soon as the Driver has arrived at the pickup location.
- Driver will Slide the button to start the Trip once the rider is in car and ready for the trip
- At this point, the Rider will receive a notification that the Trip has begun.
- In-case of emergency or any unfortunate event, the Driver or Rider can contact police on a single click or can click on send message button. Upon this, their exact location with help message will be sent to their 5 contacts.
- Once the taxi has reached the destination, the driver will Slide the button to end the trip
- Upon this, the rider will see in-app notification that the Trip is completed.
- Once the ride is completed, the invoice summary will be displayed on the Driver's screen.
- And upon clicking on "Collect Payment" button, the money will be AUTO deducted from the Credit Card of the Rider. In-case the, the Rider chose to pay by cash, he will hand over cash to the Driver.
- The Driver can also rate the Rider.
- Rider sees the invoice detail on his screen with breakdown. And upon payment deduction from rider's credit card, the rider will see a notification that the money was deducted from his Credit Card. If he needs to pay cash, he will see a notification asking him to pay Cash.
- Passenger can give Tip to Driver on completion of Trip
- The Tip can be only given if you have selected the option "Pay by Card"
Conditions to start a Trip
- Rider need to add the destination location
- After adding the destination, Rider can see the available Car along with estimated fare.
- Driver can proceed ahead and become online until he follows below instructions:
- Add Vehicle
- Add Personal Documents
- Add Car/Vehicle Documents
- After adding above details Driver can be available for accepting ride requests from Riders.
Surcharge & Ride Later Feature
- Rider will be notified if any peak time extra charges are going to apply. These charges will be manageable by the Admin only (Vehicle type wise extra charges will be defined)
- Tapping on Ride Later button, Passenger can book Ride for later Date or time
How to cancel a Trip
- Rider & Driver can cancel Trip once the Trip has booked (accepted by the Driver)
- Cancellation Charges: There will $ X charges defined by the Admin (You as an Admin can keep this option off if needed)
Driver can manage (Add/Modify/delete) his vehicles from Application
Driver manage Vechile details, documents details from here
- Both Rider and Driver can manage Credit Card details from here.
- Rider can top up his wallet from card and can also pay for the Trips.
- Driver Can top up his wallet through Credit card. The commision will be deducted from the Card.
- View Past and upcoming Trip History
- Tap any Past history and view Invoice
- View Past and upcoming Trip History
- Tap any Past history from Calendar and view summary of that day (Total earnings, Avg. ratings, completed Trips). Driver can tap on any Trip and can view invoice
Ride History Details
- Driver & Rider both can view details of any past Ride..
Ride Later Bookings and Statistics
- Driver can view Monthly Graph Statistics
- Rider and Driver can see the later bookings details
This feature will enable Drivers & Riders see the the Transactions done so far. The Money earned through referrel will be displayed here in Transactions.
The commision would be deducted from Driver's wallet if its is marked as on from Admin Panel
The the wallet transactions (Credited) would be displayed here
Rider & Driver can edit his profile details like Photo, name, email address, mobile number, language, currency and places
Rider & Driver can change their password from here
- Rider & Driver can invite friends to join application by providing the referal code
- Rider & Driver can manage their emergency contact from here.
- They can add upto 5 Contacts
Heat View & Rider feedback And Manage Documents
View Reviews & Ratings posted by the Riders
Driver can tap on "Heat View" icon and can see where all the Customers are waiting for Taxi. The area would be highlighted in the Map
Driver can manage his personal documents from here like Driving license, Taxi Pass etc. All these documents will be manageable by the Admin
Support Menu & About Us
- Rider and Drivers can see Support Menu and information about Application.
Contact Us & Help
- Rider and Driver can contact Admin by filling up the form. They can also view help Questions & Answers.