The scripts designed by V3CUBE are 100% scalable and can be customized according to individual needs and requirements.
Step by step flow of communication between Rider and Driver starting from Registration - Login, Mobile Verification, Booking/Requesting ride by Passenger, Accepting ride request by Driver, Getting Payment options - Credit Card or Cash, Fare Estimator, Driving arriving at pickup Location, In-app Notifications, Starting Ride, Travelling to Destination in Taxi, Ride Cancellation, Panic/Emergency Features, Completing Ride, Payments, Review & Rating Ride, Tipping, Ride History, Viewing Invoices, etc.
And additional features like Ride Later, Edit Profile, Inviting Friends, Wallet, Viewing About Us, Help Content, Contact Us, etc
Uber App Clone V4.1 Version Live Demo Video
Step by Step Graphical Flow
- Rider Application's Splash Screen with App's Logo will be displayed for 2-3 Seconds. Your logo with your App name will show here.
- Driver Application's Splash Screen with App's Logo will be displayed for 2-3 Seconds. Your logo with your App name will show here.
- If your on demand taxi App has more than 1 Language and more than 1 Currency, the user will see Language and Currency selection option here on the Introduction Screen. Please note that you get 1 Language free with English Language and 1 Currency free with USD currency.
- User also views Sign-In and Sign-Up options here.
Login & Registration
- Rider will have option to login via his Email Id, Facebook, Twitter or Gmail Account.
- Incase, he forgot his password, he can retrieve it using Forgot Password option.
- Rider can register into the Apps via his Email Id, Facebook, Twitter or Gmail Account. And also set their Mobile Number, Name, etc
- Driver will have option to login via his Email Id, Facebook, Twitter or Gmail Account.
- Incase, he has forgot his password, he can retrieve it using Forgot Password option.
- Driver can register into the Apps via his Email Id, Facebook, Twitter or Gmail Account. And also set their Mobile Number, Name, etc
- Riders & Drivers will need to verify their Mobile Number via OTP received via SMS.
- And also verify the email account via verification link sent to user's email account. This step is set to avoid fake registrations & spamming's.
- A quick & user friendly way to access all features of the Rider's App. Wallet Balance will show on top along with Settings icon.
- A driver can access his Trips Statistics, Manage Vehicles & their documents through the Driver App in user friendly way. Driver can also see his wallet Balance on top along with Settings icon.
Book A Trip
Rider will type the Pickup Location and Destination Address (optional) or will manually drag & pin them on the Map.
Rider will then need to select the Car Type from the available Car Types and also the Mode of Payment (Cash or Credit Card). Upon this he will also be able to see the Approximate Fare for his trip.
An animated arrow line similar to as in Uber will show up from the pickup point till location when the start and destination address is set.
Option to Add destination later
Riders may want to change the destination address while they are already on trip inside the Taxi
Each time a Rider changes the destination, the Driver has right to reject or accept it.
Driver will become online on the App to accept the rides. Once he is online, the Taxi System will be able to send him ride requests made by the riders in his range.
If a driver has more than one car, he will get an option to select the Car he is going to drive now.
Once the Ride Request button is clicked by Rider, the request is immediately submitted in the App and is sent to all the Drivers in the Range of X Miles/KM's.
All the Driver's in the range of X Miles/KM's will receive a notification on their mobile with a countdown screen. They will have option to Accept or Reject/Ignore the incoming ride Request. They will also see the Pickup Location & Destination Address of the requested ride before they can accept the ride.
- As soon as the Driver accepts the ride, he will see rider's pickup location on Map. Then he will drive to the pickup location and mark the status as "Arrived".
- He can view rider's detail and can also contact via sms or call via his phone if he wants to ask for directions, etc.
- Once the Driver accepts the ride, Rider will see Driver's Detail on screen and see that he is coming to pick him & can also track driver on map.
- Rider can also Call or SMS Driver, Share the Ride detail on Social networking sites or Cancel the Trip if he wants to.
Internal Chat between Rider and Driver
The Driver and Rider can start to chat with each other as soon as the ride is accepted by the Driver and until the Ride begins.
- Driver will mark ride status as "Arrived" once he has arrived to the pickup location.
- A notification will be show up on the screen as soon as the Driver has arrived at the pickup location.
- Driver will Slide the button to start the Trip once the rider is in car and ready for the trip
- At this point, the Rider will receive a notification that the Trip has begun.
- In-case of emergency or any unfortunate event, the Driver or Rider can contact police on a single click or can click on send message button. Upon this, their exact location with help message will be sent to their 5 contacts.
- Once the taxi has reached the destination, the driver will Slide the button to end the trip
- Upon this, the rider will see in-app notification that the Trip is completed.
- Once the ride is completed, the invoice summary will be displayed on the Driver's screen.
- And upon clicking on "Collect Payment" button, the money will be AUTO deducted from the Credit Card of the Rider. In-case the, the Rider chose to pay by cash, he will hand over cash to the Driver.
- The Driver can also rate the Rider.
- Rider sees the invoice detail on his screen with breakdown. And upon payment deduction from rider's credit card, the rider will see a notification that the money was deducted from his Credit Card. If he needs to pay cash, he will see a notification asking him to pay Cash.
- Rider can Tip the Driver.
- If the Rider Tip's Driver via Credit Card, he will need to enter the Tip amount and it will be processed from his Credit Card. The App Owner will not get any commission on the Tip amount. The Tip will be listed on invoice but no Tax or Commission will be levied on it.
- If the tip is given in Cash, it will nowhere appear on the invoice or reports.
Taxi Hailing / Hail Ride
- Let's say a Driver is available for a ride and is driving an empty car. And some passenger just hails at him and want to hire him for a ride, the driver can simply click on Hail Ride Option on the Map and add the destination address. Upon this the fare estimate will be calculated and route will be shown on the map. The driver will start the ride and complete the ride in systematic way. The whole ride will be traced and an invoice will also be prepared at the end. This is the best option to make your Taxi Company earn more money if you want drivers to take rides from passengers who may not have Rider App on their phone. And want to keep invoicing and rides route & detail to be stored in the System. On top of all, the taxi Company earns commission on this ride.
Toll Calculation for USA (Using 3rd party Toll API)
- Our CubeTaxi Uber Clone App Auto calculates the Toll that may come on the route. The Toll charges gets added to the invoice of the Trip.
- If your Drivers have Taxi's with Handicap Accessibility, they tick the option as YES in their Taxi's Detail Screen. And thus they will be preferred for Rides requested by Handicap Riders
(Optional - can be turned ON/OFF from Administrator Panel)
Gender Based Rides
- Using this feature, you can make your Taxi Company Safer for Woman Travellers.
- Woman Riders will be able to prefer Woman Drivers for their Rides. When this option is ON, Woman Riders can select if they prefer Woman Drivers. In this case, 1st all Woman Drivers will be preferred and if there is no woman Driver in vicinity, male drivers will be requested for the ride. This is an optional feature. Administrator can turn it ON/OFF from Admin Panel.
- This is an optional feature. Administrator can turn it ON/OFF from Admin Panel.
- Waybill generation in Driver's App. Waybill is necessary when the ride is in process and maybe cops or authority person would stop the car and want to know about the ride. The driver can show the waybill which will list all detail of ride except financial detail.
Conditions to start a Trip
- Rider 1st needs to set the pickup location.
- Adding Destination location is optional. If the destination address is set, the estimated fares will be displayed else not.
- All available vehicles in the X Km/Miles range will be displayed on the map.
- Driver will need to become Online in order to make his vehicle available and to accept Rides.
- If he has more than 1 vehicles/cars, he will need to select the one that he is driving today.
Surcharge & Ride Later Feature
- Rider gets notified if any surcharge is going to be applied on his Ride. Surcharge can be perk time extra charge or night charges, etc. The Administrator sets the surcharges from Admin panel.
- A rider can book a ride for a later time also. Let's say he wants to book a ride for Airport 2am midnight. In this case, he doesn't have to remember and book a ride at 1.45am. He can simply book a ride for a later time. And the system will Auto Post the ride request at 1.45am to all drivers in the range of pickup location.
How to cancel a Trip
- Rider & Driver can cancel the booked Trip (once the driver has accepted the ride request and before he picks-up the rider).
- If a Rider cancels the ride X minutes after booking the ride, he will have to pay Y amount of cancellation charges. The cancellation fees will be deducted form his Credit Card.
- Cancellation fees is optional and is set by Administrator.
Driver can upload & manage his documents like License, NOC, form the App itself.
The Administrator will get notified when the documents are uploaded so they can be verified.
Driver's can also manage detail of their vehicles and it's documents.
- Riders & Drivers can manage their Credit Card information through this screen. The card detail is NOT stored in the APP or in the App's database. It's stored in the safe vault of the Payment Gateway Company. We just call the card using token and the secure transaction happens on the uber clone App.
- Riders and Drivers can top up their wallet too.
- Commission of Cash Rides gets deducted from Driver's Wallet.
- Rider can view all his past rides (ride history) and also upcoming trips
- Upon taping on the trip list, the detail and invoice of past trip can be viewed
- Driver can view all his past rides (ride history) and also upcoming trips
- Upon taping on date on calendar, Driver will be able to view summary of that day including Total earnings, Average Ratings, Completed Trips). And can then tap on any Trip to view it's detail and invoice.
Ride History Details
- Riders & Drivers get a view of their past trip with detail and also route on map.
- Driver can view their trips and earnings in graphical / statistical format
Driver's and Rider's can top up their wallet using their Credit Card.
All transactions made through wallet and their detail are displayed in the Wallet Section.
X to Y Location
- This is a specification that allows the admin to keep a fixed flat rate for a trip from a fixed point A to a fixed point B. For e.g. the admin can choose to keep a flat fare of 'X' in between the airport and the railway station which will not vary owing to anything. These two points can also be two cities.
Rider & Driver can manage their profile details like Photo, Name, Email Address, Mobile number, Preferred Language, Preferred Currency and Places from their My Profile Page
They can change their password from Change Password Screen
- Riders & Drivers can invite their friends to join the uber clone app. They simply click on Invite Friends and their Referral Code along with invitation message will be sent to their selected contacts through WhatsApp, Gmail, Skype, Facebook, etc. An easy way for them to earn and best way you to get more users.
Emergency / Panic Button
- Safety is a main concern in business. Our Panic/Emergency Button takes care of this. Driver & Rider can simply click on panic icon while on ride if they sense any threat or danger. Immediately a SMS will be sent to their Emergency Contacts with their real time location. And if they want, they can even contact their local Police on single click.
- Upto 5 emergency contacts can be added to your list
Heat View Page will list current & last few hours demand of Taxi on the map. The areas with high demand of Taxi's will be highlighted on map.
The Driver can take advantage of this and go to areas that have high demand of Taxi.
Rider & Driver feedback
- Rider can provide feedback for Driver for each Ride. All feedback will be listed here.
- Driver can provide feedback for Rider for each Ride. All feedback will be listed here.
Support Menu & About Us
- There will be information Pages on the taxi Apps.
- The administrator will be able to Edit the Information Pages from back end.
Contact Us & Help
- Riders and Drivers can contact App Administrator through the Contact Us Page.
- They can also check the FAQ's for detail.