Step by Step Graphical Flow
- The splash screen for the User’s Application would show your logo as well as name. The screen of the same would hold for 2 to 3 seconds.
- The splash screen for the Beautician’s Application would show your logo as well as name. The screen of the same would hold for 2 to 3 seconds.
- In case the Beautician On-Demand App has more than one language, the screen would enable your User to choose the language of their choice which also would get applied for currency. The Sign In or Register Option would also get flashed here.
Login & Registration
- The User of the Beautician On Demand App gets the feasibility to register via their email address and their social media handles like Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
- It also offers the users a ‘Forgot Password’ Option in case the User forgets their password and wishes to retrieve the same.
- It enables the User to update other details in case they are registering as new user like their name, their phone number, etc, to name a few.
- The app will provide the Beautician with the ability to login through their email address and social media handles like Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+ to name a few.
- The Beautician can also register as a New User by entering important details like name, phone number, etc.
- In case the Beautician forgets password, they can retrieve the same using the ‘Forgot Password’ tab.
- In order to get successfully registered into the Beautician On-Demand Application, both, the Beautician as well as the User needs to get their Mobile Number and Email Address verified via an OTP they receive on their device in the form of an SMS.
- This is a very important step that helps in getting the User and the Beautician’s Email Address and Mobile Number successfully linked to the App along with ensuring that the registration is not fake and not a spam either.
- This section provides the User quick and easy access to the functionalities of the App and also take a look at their profile picture, wallet balance, settings, etc, to name a few.
- The Beautician will get the feasibility to manage their services along with their availability, bank details, documents etc, through the Beautician On-Demand App efficiently as well as easily. The Beautician would also be able to take a look through their wallet balance along with the settings icon.
Choose the Service You Require
User can choose the services they need from the categories listed on the Beautician On Demand App.
- From the list of all the different services that are offered on the App, the User needs to select the services that they require, like hair style, makeup etc.
- The Admin gets the freedom to set the particulars for the different categories as well as subcategories.
Beautician gets online, sets their availability as online and starts accepting requests they receive from the User.
- Beautician would need to slide the button to set their availability as Online on the Beautician On Demand App so as to start receiving Job Requests. Upon getting online, the system would be empowered thus to send Job Requests to the Beautician that are made by the User thus enabling the Beautician to accept the same.
- The Beautician would be shown all their pending and upcoming tasks on this screen and would enable them to set a radius for their work area range.
- The next screen would allow the Beautician to set their availability day wise and choose the respective time slots when they want to receive a request for each day.
book a beautician
View Nearby/Available Beauticians
- Based on the selected categories of services chosen by the User, all the beauticians that offer the selected services falling within the preset radius would be shown in the Map and List View respectively.
- User can choose any Beautician from the options provided to have a look through their detailed profile and send them a Job Request.
Manage Services and Personal Documents respectively from the Application for the Beautician.
- This feature enables the Beautician to manage the services offered by them along with define their respective rate and upload their experience certificate or any document that they may possess.
Select the Best Beautician (For Users)
- This feature presents the Users with the best Beauticians along with the respective services they offer and galleries containing all their work and past reviews they received for the same thus empowering them to select the service/services from the Beautician, add special instructions (if any) for the Beautician and know the service charges for the same.
View Gallery and Reviews
- With this feature, the User can take a glance through the images uploaded in the gallery of the Beautician along with take a look through the Reviews of the Beautician selected by them.
Provide Your Location and Make Payment (For Users)
- With this feature, User would need to provide their current location and choose their preferred mode of payments from options like cash, card or wallet along with apply a promo code if any.
Once the Book Now tab is tapped by User, the request would get sent to the selected Beautician
The selected Beautician would receive a notification on their mobile with the Countdown Screen and get the option to Accept/Decline the incoming job request along with take a look through the details of the job before accepting the request.
Job request accepted
- As soon as the Beautician accepts the Job Request received from User, it automatically gets added to their ‘Ongoing Jobs’ List
- The User can monitor the status of the ongoing job.
- The Beautician would get the facility to track the Job Location on the Map.
- The Beautician also gets the freedom to cancel the job or call or text the User at any point along with get access to special instructions if any made by user.
Internal Chat between User and Beautician
The Beautician and User can communicate with each other through chat once the Beautician accepts job request. This chat however is only possible till the time the job starts.
VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) or Call Masking
This feature eliminates the need altogether for either the Beautician or the User to make their private numbers public to each other. They simply need to place a call over the internet and stay connected with each other.
Beautician Reaches Job Location
- The User would receive a notification on their App stating that the Beautician has reached their location to provide the services to them.
- The Beautician will tap on the ‘Arrived’ tab upon arriving at the Job and use the Slide Button to start the job once they are ready to begin the services.
- The User would receive a notification on their App that the job has begun and is in progress.
- The Beautician can track the progress of their respective job or task.
- An in-app notification would get flashed on the screen of the User in order to help them understand that their services have gotten completed.
- Once the job gets completed, the Beautician would use the Slide Tab to mark the end of job and in case there are any additional changes, the Beautician would be able to add the same.
- As soon as task gets completed, the invoice summary would get displayed on the screen of the User.
- As soon as Beautician taps the ‘Collect Payment’ tab, the money would automatically get deducted from the user’s card and in case of the User choosing Cash Payment, they would hand over the Cash to the Beautician.
- As soon as the task gets completed, the invoice summary would automatically get displayed on the screen of the Beautician.
- The Beautician taps on the Collect Payment tab to collect the payment from User.
How the Book Later option works
- User can select the location where they require the Beautician Services along with the date and time when they need the same.
- Beautician can set the time slot for their availability from the Beautician On Demand App.
- User receives a confirmation message on their app that their booking has been made successfully.
- The Beautician would be able to view all their pending tasks and accept or decline a job request. As soon as Beautician accepts or declines the job request of User, an email or SMS would get sent to them.
View Past and Upcoming Jobs
- Past jobs and its related invoice details can be viewed by the user.
- The status of all the upcoming jobs would be visible to the user. In case of the request getting declined by the Beautician, the User would be able to send the request to another Beautician from their App.
View Past and Upcoming Jobs.
- The Beautician can take a glance through all the Pending, Upcoming as well as Past Jobs along with view their past jobs in a date-wise method.
- Beautician can manage the photographs uploaded by them in their gallery to update the photographs of their work that they wish to show the users.
- User and Beautician can manage their respective Credit Card Information from this screen. This feature ensures the security of the User and the Beautician and thus both can be assured that their card details would not get shared on the App. The data only gets saved in the safe vault of the Payment Gateway Company. It is also important to note that during the payment made in the Beautician On Demand App, only a token gets used to call the card and make a secure transaction.
- The User can also scan their credit card if they need to for making payment to the Beautician.
- The in-app wallet can be topped up by the User and Beautician whenever they want to. This wallet can then be used for making payment.
- The commission for the jobs paid in cash gets deducted from the Beautician’s wallet.
User bank detail
- The User can update the details of their bank through this feature including the name of the bank account holder, account number, bank location, bank number, etc, to name a few.
Emergency / Panic Button
- The Beautician On Demand App is designed to ensure zero compromise on safety. Thus to keep in sync with the same, the Panic/Emergency Button is present in the Beautician On Demand App. The Beautician and the User need to simply tap on the Panic Tab in case they feel any impending danger.
- A message with the exact location would then get sent to the listed emergency contacts and in case the User or Beautician feels that the danger is severe, the local police station would get notified of the same simply through the tap of the Panic Button.
- Commission for the jobs that get paid in cash to the Beautician by the User gets automatically deducted from the wallet of the Beautician.
User & Beautician Feedback
- The User can provide a feedback to the Beautician for each service offered by them. Any feedback provided would get displayed in this section.
- The Beautician can view their jobs and respective earnings in a graphical/statistical format.
- The User and Beautician respectively can invite their friends to join the Beautician On Demand App using this feature. All that they need to do is tap on the ‘Invite Friends’ tab which in turn would lead to them receiving a referral code along with an invitation message that they can send to their selected contacts through mediums like Whatsapp, Gmail, Facebook, etc, to name a few.
Notifications and Newsfeed
- With this feature, the User can get acquainted with the latest news and offers that are present currently on the Beautician On Demand App.
- The User receives a Promo Code that they can apply on their next service in case the Beautician On Demand App has new offers in stock.
EDIT PROFILE & Invite Friends
- User and Beautician can alter and update details related to their profile like Profile Photo, Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, Preferred Language, Preferred Currency and Places from their respective My Profile Screens.
- The Change Password Screen would allow the User and the Beautician both to change their password whenever the need be.
Contact us & help
- The Beautician On Demand App will contain a separate page on Help and Contact Us.
- The Contact Information can be edited from the Back-End by the Admin.