Step by Step Graphical Flow
- User Application's Splash Screen with App's Logo will be displayed for 2-3 Seconds. Your logo with your App name will show here.
- User can see the information related to the Application on the Screen.
- With this Screen, the User can flexibly choose the Language as well as currency of their choice. They can proceed for login or register through this Screen.
The User can login into the App by using their Mobile number.
The User can also login into the App by using Face ID / Touch ID / Social Media Accounts (Google & Facebook) / Apple Account.
After entering the Phone number, user can either enter the OTP or the alphanumeric password. App Owner will decide and set in Admin Panel Settings of what he wants in his App: OTP or Password. OTP can be send either using Twilio or Firebase method.
User can enter alphanumeric Password. (If this is set by the Admin).
Touch Id / Face ID Login (For Android Phone Users)
- To activate Smart Login (Finger Print / Face Id), User first need to login/sign up either by mobile number or social media.
- After login, user can enable smart login option from his profile section of application.
- After enabling this option, User will see the Smart Login option in the login screen on his Device. Next time Users will be able to login using Finder ID / Face ID.
- Android Users can login using the Touch ID from their Mobile Phone.
- User will be ask to put finger on sensor.
- Its hassle free and help you to login using Touch Id.
- Note: To activate Smart Login (Finger Print or Face ID), User first need to login/sign up either by Mobile Number or Social Media.
Face Id Detection (For iPhone Users)
- In case of iPhone device, User will be ask for Face Detection.
- After successful authorization, User will be taken to Main/Landing screen.
- Note: To activate Smart Login ( Finger Print or Face ID ), User first need to login/sign up either by Mobile Number or Social Media.
Users can login to the App using Mobile number & Social Media credentials (Facebook or Gmail). There will be multiple steps for registarion.
After entering the Phone number, User will be asked to enter the OTP or password (as set by the App owner).
User can enter his full name in order to register on the App.
User can enter his email address and proceeed ahead. Once User is successfully registered on the App, he can login and use the Apps.
- A quick & user friendly way to access all features of the User's App. Wallet Balance will show on top along with Settings icon.
Home Screen - How to book a CarPool Ride?
- A CarPool app typically works by connecting individuals who are traveling in the same or similar directions and facilitating Ride-Sharing to save money, reduce traffic congestion, and minimize environmental impact.
- Home Screen - User can see Home Screen where he can book a Rider or Offer a Ride
- Booking A Ride: User can enter the Source Address, Destination Address, Date and number of People Travelling.
- They can select the date on which they are traveling and the number of Riders.
- By tapping on “Search” button, the App will display list of available Rides for CarPool.
- User can view list of Riders available for the selected location.
- Tapping on any one Ride listing, User can view its details.
- User can view details like Start Location, End Location, Car Details, Driver details, Driver's Contact Number, Additional Notes if any and the Total Price .
- User can check the Ride details and can contact Driver if needed or can continue to book the Ride by tapping on "Continue" button
- User can view booking summary before booking with details like Ride Date, number of seats, booking fees and total amount to pay.
- The User can choose to pay for the booking using their In-App Wallet, Card, or Cash.
- Tapping on "Done," the Rider can book the Ride and a push notification with a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen.
- The Ride request will be sent to the Driver.
- Driver - Driver can see all the Rides that he has published on the Application.
- Driver can tap on any published Rides and can see the Riders who has requested for the Rides.
- Driver can see details like Rider name, number of seats booked, chosen mode of payment, etc.
- Driver can Accept or Decline the Ride Request.
- As soon as the Driver accepts the request, they will get a push notification with a confirmation message.
- Driver can cancel the Ride anytime.
- User can see the his Published Rides in My Rides Section.
- Tapping on Start Trip, User can start the Trip / Ride.
- Rider can see his all Booked Rides in My Rides Section.
- Rider can see the status of the Rides as "Driver Arriving".
Driver Arriving to Pick Up
- Rider can view Driving arriving on the Map.
- Rider can see Driver's name and can call if needed.
- On the other Side, Driver can see pick up location on the Map.
- Driver can also see estimated time to reach Pick Up Location.
Picked Up Rider(s)
- Driver can mark status as "Picked Up" after picking up the Riders.
- On the Rider's side, Rider can see notification message on the Screen saying that "The Driver has picked up all the Riders."
- Riders can see status in Booked Rides as "On Going Trip".
- Driver can see see the Destination Location on the Map along with Estimated time to reach.
- After reaching to Destination address, Driver can mark the status as "End Trip".
- Once Ride is completed, User can see status of the Ride as "Completed".
Car Pool App - How to Publish a Ride?
- Users can post a Ride for the People who want to Travel on the same route.
- To publish the Ride details, Users need to tap on “Publish” Menu.
- The user needs to provide details like the Source location and destination location.
- To publish a Ride, the User needs to provide details like the Source location and destination location, the date & time when the trip starts, the number of passengers they can take, and the price per seat.
- Users can also see the recommended price per seat based on the locations they enter.
- Next, the user (Driver) needs to enter the details like their Name, Contact number, Car details, and additional notes if any.
- The Driver needs to Upload Documents for Verification such as Address Proof, Driving License, Vehicle Document, and Vehicle Insurance.
- Driver can also review the Ride Plan.
- After reviewing the details, the User needs to tap on “Publish Ride” to post it on the app.
- The User will get a confirmation message as soon as their Ride is Published.
- User can see the published Rides in "Published Rides" section under My Rides.
- Tapping on any Ride, User can see all the Ride request received from the Riders.
Send Gift Card
- Users of the App can send Gift Certificate to their loved ones using the Car Pool App.
- The User needs to select the "Send Gift Card" option.
- As soon as they choose the option, they will be redirected to the “Send Gift Card” Screen where they can choose a Gift Card Theme (like Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas, etc.), enter the Card Amount, write a Personal Message, and Recipient Details (Name, Email Address, Phone Number).
- As soon as the User enters the Receiver’s details, they can tap "Pay Now" to proceed with payment.
- The user can review the Gift Card before making the Payment.
- User can make Payment using Wallet, Cash or Card.
- As soon as the payment is completed and the Gift Card is sent to the recipient, Payment Confirmation will appear on the screen.
Receiver's End - Gift Card Details
- As soon as the Gift Card is sent, the recipient will receive an SMS and email.
- The User can see the Instructions for redeeming the Gift Card in the SMS and email.
Redeem Gift Card
- To redeem the received Gift Certificate, the user needs to go to the ‘My Profile’ section and tap on 'Redeem Gift Card'.
- Now, the User can enter the Gift Card Code and claim it.
- The Gift Card Amount will be added to User's In-App Wallet.
Multiple Stopover Points
- The feature above enables the Rider to stop over at multiple points during a single ride thereby enjoying a unique pickup and drop experience with family, friends or colleagues and making the ride on a whole easy, enjoyable as well as cost-effective for the rider at large.
- You can earn more by increasing the number of trip requests thereby allowing riders to enjoy shared long-distance rides.
Manage Notification Sounds and Ringtones
Using this unique feature, you the owner of this expensive Car Pool App can manage the notification sounds and respective ringtones.
All these sounds are already present in the System itself. However, other sounds may be downloaded from the Admin Panel.
- The User will have an in App wallet.
- This wallet can be recharged or topped up whenever they want.
- Users can pay for the booking using Wallet.
Multiple credit card management
- User will have facility to add / save multiple cards in the App.
- They can make payment from any Card and can delete if needed.
- User as a Rider can see all the Rides booked by him/her. Tapping on any Ride, he/she can see Ride details.
- User as a Driver can see all the Rides published by him/her. Tapping on any Ride, he/she can see Ride details.
Wallet to Wallet Money Transfer
- Looking for a seamless way to make payments easy for your customers and assist the users to receive the money directly in their wallet. Then, the wallet-to-wallet money transfer feature will turn out to be a blessing in disguise for your customers.
- Through the pre-integrated wallet present, your customers can smoothly make payment through their wallet and have it sent to the other User's wallet especially if they do not have the change for the services that they have booked.
- All that they would need to do is select from the two options present in the wallet to whom they wish to send, the user and then choose their respective mobile number or email address and then they need to transfer the money from their wallet to the wallet of the another User.
- This feature will surely be a blessing in disguise for your users who may be wary of sharing their card details.
Location Wise Push Notifications throughout the System
- App Owner will be able to send Push Notification to all Users of selected Location.
- User can view list of Notifications added by the Administrator of the App.
Using Firebase for Mobile Number Verification and email verification
- Firebase Authentication provides backend Services to authenticate users by verifying their Email and Phone Number. Using this technology, you can avoid verification of User's Email and Phone Number that uses expensive 3rd party SMS.
- User can enter his Email or Phone Number and verify.
- An OTP will be sent to user on his Email or Phone Number for verification.
Other Information Screens
- Showcase your offers and promotions on the Home screen of the App. When the users open the App, they can see your advertisement.
- You can keep advertisement, promotional content and any kind of information that you want to highlight about the App right here.
- User can manage their profile details like Photo, Name, Email Address, Mobile number, Preferred Language, Preferred Currency and Places from their My Profile Page.
- They can change their password from Change Password Screen.
- User can change the Language of the App anytime.
- User can change the Currency of the App anytime.
- Users can invite their friends to join the Car Pool App. They simply click on Invite Friends and their Referral Code along with invitation message will be sent to their selected contacts through WhatsApp, Gmail, Skype, Facebook, etc. An easy way for them to earn and best way you to get more users.
Emergency / Panic Button
- Safety is a main concern in business. Our Panic/Emergency Button takes care of this. User can simply click on panic icon while on ride if they sense any threat or danger. Immediately a SMS will be sent to their Emergency Contacts with their real time location. And if they want, they can even contact their local Police on single click.
- Upto 5 emergency contacts can be added to your list
Facebook & Google Ads integration
- Using this feature, the site owner can put the Facebook Advertisements in the Apps and generate revenue from it.
- Using this feature, the site owner can put the Google Ads in the Apps and generate revenue from it.
Contact Us & Help
- There will be help and contact Pages on the Car Pool App.
- The administrator will be able to Edit the Information Pages from Back-End.