The scripts designed by V3CUBE are 100% scalable and can be customized according to individual needs and requirements.
Handyman App Like UberDoing All The Jobs That You Hate Or Have No Time For
Uber for handyman links you to professionals who are in the business of fixing, mending and doing all odd jobs - A jack of all trades app.
Free Features Of Our CubeHandyman
The Perfect Script
Local handyman app are based on our top selling Taxi Apps which are pre-approved by the Google Play Stores and Apple Stores. The Main Website, Handyman & Client Web panel's are 100% responsive, which will show up on all personal digital assistants such as iPhones, iPads, all types of Smart Phones, tablets and PC Browsers.
The whole package is loaded with the following incredible sub systems and apps enabling the site owner to manage the system perfectly.
- Handyman Website
- Client iOS App
- Client Android App
- Client Web Panel
- Handyman iOS App
- Handyman Android App
- Handyman Web Panel
- Handyman Company Web Panel
- Admin Web Panel to manage the overall working of the app i.e. Payments, Commission, Rates, Handyman, Client, etc.
On demand handyman app – Your one stop solution for all the odd jobs that you cannot do
- Have you ever thought that there are people everywhere in the world who have a long “To do” list that keeps on increasing every day? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to help people clear their “To do” lists and make some money in the process too? The apps for handyman business is just the perfect solution for you to provide that service. All you need to do is just make that minimal initial investment in the handyman services app and Bob’s your uncle.
- Whatever service a person requires, be it a plumbing service, changing a switch or a fuse, clearing blocked drains etc is provided by this app. Download on demand handyman app if person requires the services of handyman and register their details with it. The details include name, address, contact details as well as details of the payment card they will use to pay for the services.
- When the person requires the use of a handyman, they will simply log onto the app, select the type of handyman they require i.e. plumber, electrician, carpenter etc. Once they select the handyman, they will be taken to a sub category screen where they specify the problem. If a plumber has been requested then they will be taken to a screen that will display all plumbing jobs e.g. leaking faucet, blocked drain etc and they will simply click on the job that needs doing.
- However every client has a different requirement and we have therefore included a unique setting in the admin panel whereby, you, the owner of the app can define the rate for each service or let the service providers add their own individual rates for the service. This whole operation is managed by the Admin.
- The two options that we provide are as below. You can select the one you prefer.
- The App admin decides the constant rate for each service provided by the app
- The service provider will define his rate for each of the services he provides.
- Once all the information has been submitted the user will be able to see all the available handymen in the vicinity. The user can check the credentials, profiles and reviews of each handyman before sending in a job request.
- They will also indicate when the job needs to be done, as in now or at a later date and time. The handyman that is nearest to the user location will get the job. The user will then choose how he wants to make the payment i.e. cash, card or wallet.
- The handyman that has received the job has a 30 second window whereby he has the option to accept or decline the job. If he declines the job, then it will automatically be passed onto the second nearest handyman.
- As soon as the handyman accepts the job, the user will be able to chat with him. When the handyman starts making his way to do the job at hand, he will mark the job as "STARTED" on the handyman apps for Android. The user will now be able to track him as he makes his way to do the job at hand.
- The handyman will reach the user’s premises, sort out the job that needs to be done and then indicate that it is "COMPLETED". The user will now be able to view the payment summary on the app screen. The payment amount will also be automatically deducted from the registered payment card if the selected mode of payment is by way of a credit/debit card.
- The user and the handyman can now rate and review each other. An invoice will also be generated, a copy of which gets emailed to the client as well as the handyman. As the owner of the app, you stand to make a good amount of commission for every job that is booked through your app. This way your bank balance starts seeing the effect of the jobs done by the app.
Digitalising The Handyman Services With Handyman Apps For Iphone
Odd jobs are never ending. If it is not a broken fence it is a flooded toilet. Whatever job you need to be done, wherever you need it done, all you have to do it tap on the on demand handyman app and get that bothersome job done in a jiffy. That is what people want – a one stop shop for all the odd jobs. Get yours today and start servicing the world by doing everyone’s odd jobs whilst being paid for facilitating this service too.
Don't wait - Get earning in just two days.
The Full-Handy Package
The Full-Handy Package – A Website That Is User-Friendly, A Handy Handyman Provider Panel, And The Easy To Use Client Panel – A Handyman Service Package That Will Keep Your Earnings Mounting For Every Job It Delivers
We have predesigned a handyman app for a fixed set of services. That does not mean that we cannot customise it according to your requirements or even redesign a new one exclusively for you. Just speak to us about how your business should operate and we will do the rest ensuring that you get the maximum returns in the quickest time possible.
Things get broken, pipes need cleaning or unblocking, locks need unpicking, fuses need changing – our lives are full of such issues, issues that we have no time for. That is why your handyman service will a sure success wherever you launch it. Where would the world be without such professionals, that too all under one roof? Or rather one app!